Notting Hill Carnival

I would've thought so. Also this weekend is reading festival - I know it's going to be fairly well organised so there'll be lots of facilities but I bet there'll be a lot of sightings still if you know where to look. I wonder if anyone here has been and will have some stories to share?

I've just had 3 sightings at another popular day festival in London. The best of the three was only 15 minutes after arriving, a very hot, slim brunette, 18/19 girl also quite drunk, stumbled across to one of the rides got aher friend to act as a pretty weak shield and drunkenly pissed for about 45 seconds all in broad daylight at 2 o clock. Annoyingly I was with my other half so couldn't get a full eyeful, quick pic for reference!

The Notting hill carnival I've always found to be a gold mine for my favoured spots (drunken street puddles), I can barely concentrate partying while just thinking about the hottie I've just seen drunkenly piss a river into the streets with pants between the ankles.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I do prefer the kind of story that involves strangers,rather than "i watched my girlfriend go to the toilet yesterday".Theres something more horny in it been like youve seen an unknown girl pee,or you found some pissy knickers in a field,or you tasted a girls pee.When its wife or girlfriend,its more just like,youve had sex with someone you know.

Of course its great if you have a like minded partner,but its not as naughty.:wink: