fannywatcher

Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

I recently did some research on 'banned' records in the UK charts...usually for sexual reasons, sometimes political. One such was a record by Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg called Je t'aime... moi non plus. I wanted to find out some more about the couple, and became enthralled with 'Jane Birkin'. I should imagine that as a French woman, she would not shave her pubic hair, and began to fantasise about tasting her natural champagne...a lovely sparkling vintage!

tumblr_nkcgnySvZp1u7vqw8o1_1280.thumb.jpg.c8e1a77e31236ee7b04886c2529fce12.jpg

P-Spud    1,023
On 12/16/2017 at 6:08 AM, greedyneedygirl said:

I love cooking programmes, (Nigella Lawson anyone?) and have been watching Jamie and Jimmy's Friday Night Feast on C4. Next week the guest is the lovely American Actress, Liv Tyler. Here's a few early photographs of her, I like to imagine her hitching up that short skirt, crouching to release a powerful jet of delicious gold water!

0_1382c0_d8aa2670_orig.thumb.jpg.5909f546036fd0144b869d1b7461d00d.jpg

0_1382c2_5cff3f9d_orig.thumb.jpg.1ba914c495ba1a33e9ee30e5fa3443ed.jpg

0_1382c4_3ea936ea_orig.thumb.jpg.8f272645e767eca15618d53cba931129.jpg

0_1382ca_5725a45a_orig.thumb.jpg.4752d22ca8062e3e9fc80a97ff1563ca.jpg

0_1382cd_1e4f8c8_orig.thumb.jpg.1d112be0499152a90d59188125cf9386.jpg

0_1382cf_8792d9b7_orig-1.thumb.jpg.e04a7b9634d535989a5e332feb64b7a6.jpg

Liv Tyler played the part of Arwen in Peter Jackson's LOTR movies. Your post reminds me that I've always wondered about the Elves in Tolkien's stories. Specifically, their bodily functions. The elves were so perfectly made that they were impervious to disease and aging and could recover from injury that would be fatal to humans. So, do they excrete? There would have to be some way to expel excess water.  What would elven pee be like? Strong and noxious like cat piss or sweet with magical properties?

• Like 2

fannywatcher    1,772

Susanna Streeter who i saw presenting the BBC business today.I instantly thought of her..:toilet:

susanna 2.jpg

image (50).jpg

• Like 1

fannywatcher    1,772
On 12/19/2017 at 4:05 PM, P-Spud said:

Liv Tyler played the part of Arwen in Peter Jackson's LOTR movies. Your post reminds me that I've always wondered about the Elves in Tolkien's stories. Specifically, their bodily functions. The elves were so perfectly made that they were impervious to disease and aging and could recover from injury that would be fatal to humans. So, do they excrete? There would have to be some way to expel excess water.  What would elven pee be like? Strong and noxious like cat piss or sweet with magical properties?

I bet elven pee would be magical,if you allow an Elf to piss on you,it grants you fertility or something.But as with all magical things,theres a cost.Maybe it removes your potency,once you have fertilised a woman or something.

• Like 1

fannywatcher    1,772

About 10 years ago,this beautiful woman,Nell McAndrew,was very high on my "must watch piss" list!Even now i wouldnt say no,if she was to offer...still waiting Nell!:toilet:

nell 1.jpg

nell.jpg

Nell_McAndrew13.jpg

Nell-McAndrew-Naked-Pics-5.jpg

nell-mcandrew-nude-celebrity-at-the-beach-and-shaved-pussy-hq.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Grizzly Man    231
Posted (edited)

90s flash back.  Tiffani thiessen or some may know her as Kelly Kapowski from save by the bell. I would totally sneak into the girls bathroom at bayside high to listen to her pee! Lol

083117-tiffani-amber-thiessen-saved-by-the-bell-embed-1.jpg

sbtb_19.jpg

S20XDGX.jpg

600full-tiffani-thiessen.jpg

5bf73ee850e76bf955e092faf3425cf4.jpg

images.jpeg

Edited by Grizzly Man
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1

fannywatcher    1,772
13 minutes ago, Grizzly Man said:

90s flash back.  Tiffani thiessen or some may know her as Kelly Kapowski from save by the bell. I would totally sneak into the girls bathroom at bayside high to listen to her pee! Lol

083117-tiffani-amber-thiessen-saved-by-the-bell-embed-1.jpg

sbtb_19.jpg

S20XDGX.jpg

600full-tiffani-thiessen.jpg

5bf73ee850e76bf955e092faf3425cf4.jpg

images.jpeg

Dont know the show,but totally agree with your choice!

Grizzly Man    231
3 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Is the bottom one photoshopped?

Yes i think it is

fannywatcher    1,772
Just now, Grizzly Man said:

Yes i think it is

Just im not a fan of that,whats the point etc?

Grizzly Man    231

Help with the imagination. Lol here is a non Photoshop picture i found. She i guess did a whole photoshoot

Tiffani-Amber-Thiessen-Topless-Sexy-30.jpg

• Like 1

Here in the UK, there was a programme called Top of the Pops, based on the single charts, it ran for years. Now, BBC show old programmes now and again and I used to love a song by Sophie Ellis Baxter called Groovejet (If this ain't Love). I saw her over the Christmas Holidays in one such programme, and loved her appearance, wearing a very short dress, lovely pair of legs, (envy!). So, I fantasised about seeing her take a a nice long hot pee...here she is, also pregnant, a nice big pot on her!

3_Sophie_Ellis_Bextor.thumb.jpg.17754eb08ccf7b5a9813340682ae58c4.jpg

sophie_ellis_bextor-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqoQmI6CCYeWXI2SDtPW01Mz7PaqvuhIy-8oTCPv78c7M.thumb.jpg.96141a1dd3bb9e3a18ab01ae4a09c84f.jpg

Sophie-Ellis-Bextor-on-Instagram.thumb.jpg.bdcebd9b8e7473b172f6309d6f9995f4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

spywareonya    638
19 hours ago, greedyneedygirl said:

Here in the UK, there was a programme called Top of the Pops, based on the single charts, it ran for years. Now, BBC show old programmes now and again and I used to love a song by Sophie Ellis Baxter called Groovejet (If this ain't Love). I saw her over the Christmas Holidays in one such programme, and loved her appearance, wearing a very short dress, lovely pair of legs, (envy!). So, I fantasised about seeing her take a a nice long hot pee...here she is, also pregnant, a nice big pot on her!

Awwwww babies are cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute:11_blush:

Grizzly Man    231
Just now, greedyneedygirl said:

Eva Green, star of one of my favourite TV Programmes, 'Penny Dreadful'.

DTHcmysXkAAskiK.jpg-large.thumb.jpeg.fff34ce4d706258913dafae711186cdc.jpeg

Didnt she have a role in one of the newer Bond movies? 

• Like 1

Yes, I can't recall which one, but it may have been the first Daniel Craig role..whatever that was called! Incidentally, Daniel Craig can piss in my mouth anytime! X

• Like 1

spywareonya    638
5 minutes ago, greedyneedygirl said:

Eva Green, star of one of my favourite TV Programmes, 'Penny Dreadful'.

DTHcmysXkAAskiK.jpg-large.thumb.jpeg.fff34ce4d706258913dafae711186cdc.jpeg

Ok, now we starts to make things interesting.

ABSURD series, absurd woman

Grizzly Man    231
3 minutes ago, greedyneedygirl said:

Yes, I can't recall which one, but it may have been the first Daniel Craig role..whatever that was called! Incidentally, Daniel Craig can piss in my mouth anytime! X

I knee it! She is so sexy! Lol Daniel Craig does play a good Bond. 

spywareonya    638
3 minutes ago, Grizzly Man said:

I knee it! She is so sexy! Lol Daniel Craig does play a good Bond. 

Indeed. Who says elsewhere isn't that skilled about Bond

• Like 1

spywareonya    638
9 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

not a craig as bond fan myself..

He is different than the previous. Less freindly, less cool, more dark and threatening. It is an interesting shift, I mean.

Alex is much like Craig Bond for what concerns character, cold and Dangerous (but I'm slowly changing him;*), so I get some tingling from those movies

fannywatcher    1,772

I was schooled in Connery etc...THE James Bond.I also thought Dalton would have been great if another or two.

spywareonya    638
40 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

I was schooled in Connery 

Ok but if you put it this way there's no way to fight back:') Connery proved himself a timeless titan 'cause how various his roles had been throughout his career

And by the way, FUCK if he was cool:8_laughing:

I doesn't dig that much THE MOVIES with Craig Bond, but him, I mean he as Bond, well I can dig that, repeat, cold fearsome man are fascinating. Still remember a quote from Skyfall   "...license to kill also means licens NOT to kill"

M (astonishing Judi Dench) was reproaching Craig for how easy-triggered he was. Due to my exploration of deep unconscious and past Dangerous acquaintances, I think I understand (though I do not endorse its over-use) men's drive to kill. A anti-hero embodying that on the wide screen is fascinating 

fannywatcher    1,772

BBC presenter Alex Jones,one of the few girls on TV that can actually occasionally give me trouser twitches when shes on screen.

Alex_Jones_9600446.jpg

Alex_Jones_9600427.jpg

alex-jones-attending-the-tv-choice-awards-in-london_1.jpg

alex-jones-031314.jpg

• Hot 1