Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

3 minutes ago, wjimmy said:

She's certainly showing her knickers! If she'd pissed on the stage, that would have been a bonus. I'm sure she knew people would wank to her performance. I wonder what the most extreme thing she ever did on stage was. 

I'm not sure she was anywhere near as extreme on stage as some acts (particularly more recent ones ... it was a different time) but she knew how to get this teenage boy hot and bothered in the late 70s / early 80s! She certainly knew how to love the camera.

• Agree 2

I've always had a fetish for Debbie Harry but since seeing Kupar's post of Debbie showing her knickers this morning I've been obsessed all day. I fantasize about her rolling around and masturbating in body fluids during a pansexual piss and spunk orgy. I wonder if she'd approve? 

I searched for pictures of Debbie naked without much luck, excepting one pic I'm suspicious of. However, since I'm sure she knew she was a fetish in her prime and that excites me, I'll post some of the better ones here. I'd dearly love to piss in her mouth in the second picture down - then cum in her face, of course.

biandreah-ulzyz-e12214.jpg

Deb-debbie-harry-31504094-500-700.jpg

f56a613b76edad8532967ffd7e44e260.jpg

momopoil-cfdxt-348ea8.jpg

Deb-debbie-harry-31504097-400-534.jpg

Deborah-debbie-harry-31512816-326-490.jpg

Edited by wjimmy
The devil punctuation!
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2

This picture turns up quite frequently in searches for 'Debbie Harry nude'. I'm suspicious of it, but it could conceivably be from the days before she went blonde.

glandular-c1hed-c66c60.jpg

Edited by wjimmy
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Wow, Sophie! Thanks for that link and for validating the nude early Debbie. It's great to know she once exposed herself like that. It adds enormously to my masturbatory pleasure. 🙂 Unfortunately, the pics there have the wrong file extensions for this site. But here's Sophie's link again:

https://iheartingrid.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/blondie-rock-goddess-with-a-heart-of-glass/

Edited by wjimmy
  • Like 1