Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

How about Celebs from a Bygone age? This one Emma Peel aka Diana Rigg...[ATTACH=full]21941[/ATTACH]

Wow yes, she is still quite hot, or she was last time I saw her, and I just found out she was born in Doncaster which is 10 minutes from me! And of course she was a Bond girl.

https://edinburghfestival.list.co.uk/article/62187-interview-diana-rigg-on-making-her-edinburgh-festival-fringe-debut-with-no-turn-unstoned/

Talking about Bond girls, what about Joanna Lumley another celeb who still looks fantastic in her late 60's.

Demi Moore had a mention on another thread which reminded me to add a post to the celebs thread so there is another 3 :biggrin:

• Like 1
How about Celebs from a Bygone age? This one Emma Peel aka Diana Rigg...[ATTACH=full]21941[/ATTACH]

Oooh yes Sally nice choice.Also i rather liked Keeley Hawes,as in Ashes to Ashes etc.

• Like 1
I guess this list would basically just be the same as my "Top 3 hottest celebs" list in that case.

Drew Barrymore:

[ATTACH=full]21937[/ATTACH]

Alia Shawkat:

[ATTACH=full]21938[/ATTACH]

Amber Benson:

[ATTACH=full]21939[/ATTACH]

It would be like watching angel's urinate.

"It would be like watching angels urinate"

0w73h56vi24.jpg.dd78c73503c46bb28dbee9a9e1cc89ca.jpg

• Like 3

Diana Rigg,im presuming you mean as in the 60s is a very good choice,but more in my thread a while back,of celebs who were sexy years ago,when obviously they were younger.Not to say they arent attractive now,but as young women i meant.Like Raquel Welch,now about in her 70s,but in 60s an absolute goddess,and what a sight she would have been peeing wearing her little furry cavegirl outfit..As of course Diana Rigg as Emma Peel,in her slinky catsuit.Her daughter Rachel Sterling is also quite the dish..

Diana Rigg,im presuming you mean as in the 60s is a very good choice,but more in my thread a while back,of celebs who were sexy years ago,when obviously they were younger.Not to say they arent attractive now,but as young women i meant.Like Raquel Welch,now about in her 70s,but in 60s an absolute goddess,and what a sight she would have been peeing wearing her little furry cavegirl outfit..As of course Diana Rigg as Emma Peel,in her slinky catsuit.

R.W. never really did it for me. Great body, but androgynous face. I remember that picture! I can just imagine her pulling the the bottom of the fur bikini aside and spouting a cascade of hot strong neolithic pee! :biggrin:

Speaking of which, imagine princess Leia pulling the gold bikini aside and peeing on Jabba the Hutt after she strangled him!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Sally,speaking of BBC breakfast tv,how about Sally Nugent,who mainly reads the sport,cracking pair of legs!I was sad when Suzanna Reid left to ITV,she was ALWAYS flashing her knickers!Louise Minchin is nice,but i dont really find her sexy?

• Like 1

I've always loved the idea of Karen Gillan in her first ever appearance in Dr Who when she was dressed as a sexy policewoman as a kissagram girl.

Would be so hot to see her pop a squat and pee somewhere whilst wearing that.

• Like 1

Im funny like this,i have celebs id love to fk,but not see pee,and vice versa,Britt Ekland is one,i dont know why i choose but its how it is.Very sexy though of course,and wouldnt say no!:laugh:

Im glad Sally is putting new stars on here,even ones from the 70s.There was an english actress Caroline Munro,who is now probably 60+,but in my teens she was a regular victim of my youthful fantasies.She was the Lambs Navy Rum girl.She also appeared in a few Bond movies walk on parts etc..Very nice.Im sure i fantasised over her weewees in my youth..

[ATTACH=full]22150[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]22150[/ATTACH] Good idea Steve...well 'Klute' has always been a favourite film..(I love Donald Sutherland), but here's Jane Fonda who also starred...without a bra for most of the shoot...she plays a hooker...:wink:

[ATTACH=full]22150[/ATTACH]

I remember J.F. starring in a movie called ... something like "The adventures of Dick and Jane". Somewhere in the film, she drops panties, plumps down on a toilet and pees while carrying on a conversation with her husband. Nothing was shown and I can't recall any sounds, but she definitely flushed. Does anyone else remember this?

I also like to watch old vampire/horror films...this one made back in the early seventies starred the two sexy beauties in a lesbian tryst: Ingrid Pitt and Madeline Smith. I think Smith was a bit of a 'pin-up' back in the day, but she seemed like the quintessential 'English Rose' in this film...nice big boobies too!

_68430070_vampire_lovers_1.jpg.89eb7176e9a17fa2563276f6da992c2a.jpg

• Like 2
Yes...must watch next week and watch Sally...always wears heels, there's another sports presenter with rather a long face, dark hair in a bob...but forgot her name. Always makes my knickers wet before heading off for a days work!!

Sally is this her

image.jpg.14725a9066c1fb9f6d2e474392bc1f19.jpg

image.jpg.323c194c1b5e9d5f1e7a7d204c37f2b9.jpg

• Like 1