Boys or Girls,which 3 famous celebrities would you like to watch pee?

4 minutes ago, greedyneedygirl said:

Charlotte Rampling, one of my favourite actresses, particularly in the Night Porter.

064867ffceff298e96cfc4a2ce9abd45.thumb.jpg.b2296ce29e29e229192e6c26b25c0a17.jpg

DcOJFOvX4AAE2-J.jpg-large.thumb.jpeg.3dd50e3e07b99e26dd228b360728f6fb.jpeg

marvellous

also useful since I'm typing with just one hand at the moment...

your nicknmae never described me better than now

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

Seems to have been a while since this section was up-dated so here goes. Last night I was watching the Graham Norton Show, and he had the actress Vanessa Kirby on. She played Princess Margaret in the Netflix series, 'The Crown'. Well, let's just say that I became rather agitated and a little moist when she suggested that the smell of Goat's Cheese reminded her of sperm? Well, she does look like the kind of girl who is up for anything, including taking a nice long steamy hot pee behind a bush...(I fantasise!). Here she is in all of her 'slutty' glory:

280full.jpg.1fe391dd98495c90d3a537c9ace6afbb.jpg

vanessa-kirby-0070.thumb.jpg.5541edd490bbf995a488bd7463615249.jpg

Vanessa-Kirby-GQ-15Dec17_Matt-Holyoak_b.thumb.jpg.3e03d23c233e16220b7891b87f2c9b08.jpg

vanessa-kirby-graham-norton-z.thumb.jpg.15828ea28525f72c37458f2d1e893005.jpg

vanessa-kirby-sag-awards-in-los-angeles-1-29-2017-8.thumb.jpg.6d3c4205d7ced8359f326aeccc830988.jpg 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
5 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Lovely(whos Isabel Lucas?)x

Isabel Lucas is an Australian actress, and model. She may be best known for her roles in Home and Away, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Daybreakers, The Pacific, Immortals, and Red Dawn. 

I've been watching her in MacGyver

• Like 1
On 24 April 2018 at 3:32 AM, fannywatcher said:

I could never get why Ridley Scott thought that an upskirt of her climbing into her space suit was necessary for the plot of Alien...🤔

Think about it, alone in a spaceship, a billion km from anyone, and you're concerned that someone will see you? 

That scene was going to be cut but Sigourney told him to keep it in, it apparently added more realism.

21 hours ago, cheekyfe11a said:

I would love to watch Rachel Riley pee

She could hose my naked body down anyday 😋

rachel-riley Pe1.JPG

who knows what they do when nobody sees them??? ahahahahahah

Katy Perry is rumored to be a BDSM lover, used to Golden showers....

• Hot 1
11 hours ago, spywareonya said:

who knows what they do when nobody sees them??? ahahahahahah

Katy Perry is rumored to be a BDSM lover, used to Golden showers....

Yes they could be very naughty vixens when nobody sees them hehe! 

That is interesting about Katy Perry, I would not say no to a shower with her either Hehe! 

• Agree 1
47 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

Yes they could be very naughty vixens when nobody sees them hehe! 

That is interesting about Katy Perry, I would not say no to a shower with her either Hehe! 

I adored her sincer her first, funny videos and songs, like I kissed a girl (which in karaokeI once drunk sang "I pissed a girl", the remaining of the lyrics were un-changed and it was super ahahahaha) and California Gurls (featuring my adored Snoop Dogg)

then I saw the video of E.T. and I understood I was in love. The images are incredible, the Whole video is quite hallucinated but I am not referring to the strangeness in itseld of the video as a whole

I am talking about a very distinct passage where images of sex, Death, love, war, marvels and cruelty are all mixed in a very quick passage, giving rise to a sensation of the wholeness of existence, the glory yet the sinister ominousness it brings along when all those energies come along together, with the climax of the music

I still consider those 5-6 seconds it one of the highest points of the Human Race, it embodies what Life once was, what the Gods teach, what a Witch is about

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I adored her sincer her first, funny videos and songs, like I kissed a girl (which in karaokeI once drunk sang "I pissed a girl", the remaining of the lyrics were un-changed and it was super ahahahaha) and California Gurls (featuring my adored Snoop Dogg)

then I saw the video of E.T. and I understood I was in love. The images are incredible, the Whole video is quite hallucinated but I am not referring to the strangeness in itseld of the video as a whole

I am talking about a very distinct passage where images of sex, Death, love, war, marvels and cruelty are all mixed in a very quick passage, giving rise to a sensation of the wholeness of existence, the glory yet the sinister ominousness it brings along when all those energies come along together, with the climax of the music

I still consider those 5-6 seconds it one of the highest points of the Human Race, it embodies what Life once was, what the Gods teach, what a Witch is about

Hehe! "I pissed a girl" I bet that was so funny when you sang that at Karaoke.

I like Katy she is a good artist and I like her videos she is so sexy in California Gurls

Roar is great I like Dark Horse the ancient Egyptian costumes are great in that video

And E.T is fantastic the rapid succession of  images used in conjunction with the music and the way it is put together is sublime.

Gotta love the Perry x

4VV.gif

• Love 1

I want to see Rosario Dawson. I’m infatuated by her, she’s maybe my favorite person in Hollywood. Her smile is as beautiful as it is mischievous and I would love to see it as she’s pissing everywhere, preferably on my cock. 😇

3 minutes ago, greedyneedygirl said:

Lauren Mayberry, singer in the band, Chvrches. She can sit on my face and let go, any time of day.lauren7672wateraidukglastonburyfestival062516_orig.thumb.jpg.491996fa3ee89fd8b29d517bf4d0a059.jpg

7a05d19deda3c42c300e1f181a0d84f1.thumb.jpg.fa5855aaa59fa23c3b19ce744eec34aa.jpg

lauren11051lindseybyrnes_orig.thumb.jpg.862f659ba16035f63e46008391c37849.jpg

very intense, yet I have to admit I never listened to them...

• Like 2

When I was much younger, an also much younger Anneka Rice used to do programmes like Treasure Hunt, where she flew round all over the place in a helicopter getting clues to solve the treasure hunt based on instruction from the contestants in the studio.  She also then did Challenge Anneka where she had to achieve some monumental task in a short space of time.  She used to run around in a tight jumpsuit being followed by a camera crew, so her backside was very often in frame on the footage - which led to her winning "Rear of the Year".   I used to imagine her being desperate to pee on these challenges and being away from facilities with limited time having to nip behind a wall and peel down her jumpsuit for an emergency pee.   I don't know if that happened, outdoors, but she did quote that the camera crew had to wait for her to roll it down to pee (http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/news-features/TMG3364020/Anneka-braves-the-one-piece-challenge.html) and there was an incident where she hadn't peed for five hours whilst setting up a charity concert for Children in Need and ended peeing herself in the suit in the wings of the stage.  It wasn't shown on TV, but she later admitted it when talking to Terry Wogan on stage later (after she had changed) - http://www.wetset.net/watersports-bbs/messages/43216.htm

AR1.jpg

AR2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

When I was much younger, an also much younger Anneka Rice used to do programmes like Treasure Hunt, where she flew round all over the place in a helicopter getting clues to solve the treasure hunt based on instruction from the contestants in the studio.  She also then did Challenge Anneka where she had to achieve some monumental task in a short space of time.  She used to run around in a tight jumpsuit being followed by a camera crew, so her backside was very often in frame on the footage - which led to her winning "Rear of the Year".   I used to imagine her being desperate to pee on these challenges and being away from facilities with limited time having to nip behind a wall and peel down her jumpsuit for an emergency pee.   I don't know if that happened, outdoors, but she did quote that the camera crew had to wait for her to roll it down to pee (http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/news-features/TMG3364020/Anneka-braves-the-one-piece-challenge.html) and there was an incident where she hadn't peed for five hours whilst setting up a charity concert for Children in Need and ended peeing herself in the suit in the wings of the stage.  It wasn't shown on TV, but she later admitted it when talking to Terry Wogan on stage later (after she had changed) - http://www.wetset.net/watersports-bbs/messages/43216.htm

AR1.jpg

AR2.jpg

she looks really good!

• Agree 1