Mom pee on roadside (pic)

This is a TRUE story and I even have a picture to prove it.

I was on a family road trip and really had to go pee bad. Unfortunately there was no toilets around for miles. I told hubby I could just squat in a bush but he was worried I might get bit by a snake or spider. So we came up with a good plan for me to open both doors of the truck, kinda like a little privacy screen so noone could see me, then I could just let it go while being in the safety of my own vehicle. Ahhhhh. . . so I let it all out. I even asked hubby to take a picture cause that's just the way I am. hahaha Unfortunately I did not have any toilet paper. . . but I did have on long sleeves *wink*

Lizz

57eb61bf98008_Peeroadside2.jpg.2ac211175184363a5cbc04bc296c4128.jpg

I apologize if this question is too personal, but to what extent does your family know about your interest in peeing?

I have 5 kids. . .born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are very open minded and liberal out here. They know that mom will pee where ever I need to and not be embarrass. My kids will do the same. But we do not discuss our personal interest or anything sexual. Just like I don't know what my kids do when they go to parties or are with their girlfriends in their room. There are some things a parent does not discuss with their children and visa verse.

Wow, this is fantastic! I can imagine the worry of snakes or spiders is pretty real if you have to squat low to the ground - perhaps that's an advantage of being a man! Thanks for sharing :)

Oh trust me I would have pissed standing up just like you do. . . but with family in the car I had to be discrete. hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

I have had to go roadside often

This is a TRUE story and I even have a picture to prove it.

I was on a family road trip and really had to go pee bad. Unfortunately there was no toilets around for miles. I told hubby I could just squat in a bush but he was worried I might get bit by a snake or spider. So we came up with a good plan for me to open both doors of the truck, kinda like a little privacy screen so noone could see me, then I could just let it go while being in the safety of my own vehicle. Ahhhhh. . . so I let it all out. I even asked hubby to take a picture cause that's just the way I am. hahaha Unfortunately I did not have any toilet paper. . . but I did have on long sleeves *wink*

Lizz

[ATTACH=full]510[/ATTACH]

I was quite young at the time but as I recall, I just waited for a minute and eventually it starting trickling out. For as long as I can remember, I would get so excited about peeing outside that my penis would get partially hard and I would have a hard time peeing.

One of the earliest things I can remember is my mom taking me pee in an outhouse, and holding my penis towards the urinal. I can remember just positively not being able to pee even though I needed to... eventually wound up peeing on a bush on the trip home.

My wife has only peed by the car on trips about 4 times. She doesn't normally have any problem waiting until she gets to a toilet. However, on the few times that she has peed by the car, it has been because she was VERY desperate and she has made some excellent puddles.

Personally, if I'm out on my own, then I will pee wherever without finding a toilet, but if I'm with the family we schedule stops at services.

Yesterday I had a trip which was about four hours each way to a customer site for work. I prefer to pee outside than use customer's facilities as soon as I arrive, so when I got about 10 mins from the site I pulled into a layby on a quiet residential road. The houses were the other side of the road from the layby, so I swung my legs out of the door and peed into the gutter. After the site visit, I didn't pee before I left the site, so I pulled in to a layby by the side of a busy dual carriage way, got out of the drivers side, walked round to the passenger side and peed on the tarmac. By the time I was nearly home, I needed to pee again, so I pulled into a small car park and peed behind a bush.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...