Girls who like to pee on the carpet.

On PS there is a very long thread started by JohnARE, which asks how many girls are into peeing on carpets. I will not of course reproduce the whole thread here - it is not this forum's thread - but will quote some of the best extracts from female respondees admitting to doing this, and possibly one or two from guys talking about girls they knew who did this......

KeeKat (female) - I have peed on carpet and it was one of the most amazingly naughtiest things ever.

Once from a bed I sprayed far out into the room.

JodieH (female) - I just love peeing on carpet! I love sound it makes as my stream hits it and how it darkens as it absorbs my pee. I've done it in loads of places.....always pee on the carpet in hotel rooms. Ive also done it in other peoples houses during parties, in a show house and in an ex's house for revenge. I used to live in a cheap rented flat and would often piss off the sofa onto the lounge carpet while watching TV or on the bedroom carpet from the side of the bed instead of getting out of the warm bed to use the toilet.

GFang (male) - When I was 19 my older sister (2 years my senior) had her friends over for a party. One of the girls "Loren" decided to pop a squat on our living room carpet out of the blue.

Wetpantygirl (female) - My BF likes me to pee on the carpet by his bed - says the smell is sort of homely when I'm not there.

Lisashupe44 (female) - When drunk and in a hotel room, I spread my lips and try to pee to the other side of the room on the carpet.

Likit2 (female) - We have lots of dogs in our household and my roommate is responsible for cleaning up after them. I am gonna squat in the living room tomorrow after everyone else leaves and she will think it is just one of the dogs when she cleans up in the afternoon! Genius!

Amy1987 (female) - There is a space on the carpet in the corner of my bedroom that, at this point, is absolutely ruined. I have to keep a throw rug over it; it's my little "naughty spot".

Cat0877 (female) - I've peed on the carpet lots of times. Its amazing to me how much pee it takes before you can actually see the puddle on the surface. It's fun and something I've done since I was a teenager still living at home.

MissySyn (female) - I've peed on my carpet many times. Actually, I've probably done it in just about every room of the house. Thank goodness for my steam cleaner.

Hdwirtz (female) - When I stay in hotels I will always pee at least once on the carpet in my hotel room- just for the fun of it.

Just wet my pants4U (female) - We were given a rather large house by my mom's developer friend for three weeks. The idea was we could salvage any mouldings, antiques, window sashes, flooring and fixtures as long as we were done by the demolition date. My boyfriend at the time and I used it as a pee playground for the whole 3 weeks. We had to be careful mom and/or her friends weren't coming unexpectedly and we did get very lucky a few times in our timing. But we drank and drank while working and had a blast urinating anywhere we wanted.

Winterray1 (female) - For me, peeing on the carpet is one of the things I enjoy the most. When I am at a hotel I love to sit at the desk watching pee movies and let loose right there under the desk, watching it splash and spray all over the carpet and wall.

Marzee9 (male) - My ex used to like to pee on the carpet. Started one night while we were having sex. She had to pee, so I told he to go right ahead, I would watch... She leaned back and peed. She enjoyed it so much that it became a thing for her before we would have sex. Quite erotic and very arousing.

Naughtymelissa25 (female) - Love peeing on carpet.I've done it in dressing rooms and hotels, and not just in the room. Anywhere there is nobody about I'll either pop a squat or just open my legs if pantieless and let go, listening to that lovely hiss and pattering sound of pee hitting carpet.

• Like 3
Nice girls on PS...But what about the girls here?

Any female members here who wish to fess up to their own experiences of pissing on carpets, by all means do so.

Meanwhile, I have found another thread on PS - this time begun by 1badboy - which also asked how many people like to pee on the carpet. Here are some of the most interesting responses.......

KeeKat (female) - I did it at a restaraunt, wearing a skirt while people were around, and once sat on the bar in our dining room and made it land right in the middle of the floor. That was fun.

Lasermate66 (male) - One of the favourite pastimes of my girlfriend was for her to go knickerless under her skirt, and for us to choose a quiet corner of a bar from where I could see most of the other customers and advise when it was safe for her to sit forward on her chair pee onto the floor.

JesseP (male) - Lady friend of mine did a similar thing once. We were in a fairly grotty pub, and in a room on our own but where you could see the bar. She pulled her jeans down, sat on the edge of her seat and pissed on the carpeted floor.

Keekat (female) - Just recently I lost my battle with an urge and sprayed pee all over my living room carpet. I hadnt intended to. I was just so inspired by some flick and got carried away.

In another PS thread begun by Bruin12345, opening a discussion about peeing on carpets and furniture, Wetpantygirl (female) responded with the following very interesting comments - "I pee on furniture and carpets, both, yes. Really love the carpets and rugs, but the bf likes me to pee on coffee tables as well. He likes to lie underneath the glass top watching the pee come out."

What a great topic!!!!

I will raise my hand now and say don't forget about me!!! I LOVE to pee on carpets!

As does your friend Ashley Dobbs by the looks of things too! :)

You both look so fucking sexy here it almost gives me an instant boner just looking at this pic......

Actually - an idea and suggestion that has just occurred to me - would be absolutely awesome if you could find the time to give us a write up on how you got into naughty peeing - with especial attention to pissing on the carpet - The Making of MissPiss. :)

3.jpg.ff1a7b348ddac8fa33a53631f2dc3522.jpg

Actually - an idea and suggestion that has just occurred to me - would be absolutely awesome if you could find the time to give us a write up on how you got into naughty peeing - with especial attention to pissing on the carpet - The Making of MissPiss. :)

Oh good God where do I start. . . .In a nut shell I just like doing anything that is naughty. Shocking people has already been something I enjoy doing. . . so peeing on things and in naughty playing fulfills both!!! hahaha

• Like 1
Oh good God where do I start. . . .In a nut shell I just like doing anything that is naughty. Shocking people has already been something I enjoy doing. . . so peeing on things and in naughty playing fulfills both!!! hahaha

Well then, if you love shocking people by pissing in outrageous places in front of them, perhaps my own carpet won't quite hit the spot even if you were right here with me. Cos although you could pee right there on the carpet and it would be the hottest thing ever.......it wouldn't shock me at all. I know you too well when it comes to peeing. You'd probably shock me more if you insisted on peeing in the toilet when there's a perfectly good carpet right there. :laugh:

Here are some more carpet pissing admissions in a thread on PS begun by Houston94 (male) asking members what they get up to in hotel rooms....

Mybeautifulpussy1 (female) - The first time I ever peed on the carpet was in a hotel room. I was hanging out with this guy, getting messed up, fooling around, etc. At one point I looked over and he was sitting on the chair just pissing straight onto the carpet and I thought that was the hottest thing I had ever seen! I didn't want to say so, of course, so I just acted mildly amused and intrigued by it. I just couldn't stop watching him and he very quickly got my number and told me he wanted me to do it too. So after a little "oh no, I couldn't" I sat back on the bed in front of him and just let loose. It was the most exhilarating thing! I will never forget that night and I would looooove to have a repeat

Kittenwriter (PS moderator, female) - I'll be spending the night in a hotel room next week for business, and I think pissing on the carpet might be a fun idea...

Just wet my pants 4U (female) - I haven't ever left a hotel room without leaving my 'mark' someplace. I usually squat and pee in a corner, and it's even hotter when I do it with hubby in the shower or bathroom where he could catch me in the act.

I found the following posted on EP - they obviously haven't gotten around to deleting this one yet - posted by Sherrie543 (female) -

I went to the corner of my bedroom and just started peeing there. The funny thing was that my best friend just walked into my room and looked right at me as I was peeing, but just said, "Oh, you're in the bathroom, sorry. I'll wait till you're done." Afterwards, she pulled down her jeans and panties and peed on my bedroom carpet too! It was funny.

• Hot 1
I found the following posted on EP - they obviously haven't gotten around to deleting this one yet - posted by Sherrie543 (female) -

I went to the corner of my bedroom and just started peeing there. The funny thing was that my best friend just walked into my room and looked right at me as I was peeing, but just said, "Oh, you're in the bathroom, sorry. I'll wait till you're done." Afterwards, she pulled down her jeans and panties and peed on my bedroom carpet too! It was funny.

omg haha wish my mate was like that! :D

• 1 month later...
I like to pee on the carpet especially corners or places i can hide the stain it makes me smile and feel dirty when i've peed on the carpet and then move the side chair to cover it up until it dries (after I clean it). It's kinda like my own dirty little piss hiding spot.

Come to my place and you needn't worry about hiding it. Just piss right there in the middle of the room on the carpet and leave me to worry about it afterwards. :thumbsup: :)

• 1 year later...
I LOVE the idea of peeing on carpet. Just being able to go on the floor sounds great (like really sounds great, the sound of the piss hitting the carpet is awesome haha) but unfortunately i cant risk my deposit by ruining the carpets :frown: I was able to try it once at a hotel though. I walked in and after my long ride I REALLY had to go. I thought why should i bother going in the toilet, so i moved the little couch away from the corner and peed there, then moved it back. It was great :)

You need a guy like I have my own house I piss on the it nice

• 3 weeks later...