Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??

Here is my another experience.....

This was happened when I was in school days....

I was coming from school and I have to pass one ground....

I was walking on border of road and ground... Since it was an evening... Temperature is not more... I saw one woman is standup with her doggy... Doggy meabs little puppy...

I was confuse with her standing position... Bcz the gaps between her two leg is more than norma... I think around a feet...

She wears a saree and its not hike up to ankles so that i can see any stream... but when I reach just beside her I can see wet patch between 2 legs.. She is not moving at the time I stear her this means at that moment also she was peeing standing up....

It was very erotic...

• Like 2
Have you see any girl/ woman peeing standing up Specially in saree.. just spread leg and peeing straight down....??

Or Girls, have you ever tried peeing standing up specially in public..??

I frequently pee standing up while wearing a dress and no panties. I've done this in parking lots and several other rather public places. I just spread my legs a little and lean slightly forward so the stream doesn't hit the dress. Minidresses work best, the shorter the better.

• Like 1
I frequently pee standing up while wearing a dress and no panties. I've done this in parking lots and several other rather public places. I just spread my legs a little and lean slightly forward so the stream doesn't hit the dress. Minidresses work best, the shorter the better.

Great.. please share detail experiance....

Great.. please share detail experiance....

If you read some of my posts, there are several interesting stories and comments that I've made. I may post another story about one of my public peeing experiences as time permits.

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

I had a very similar experience years back in India. Was a teen traveling from Mumbai to Goa in bus. The bus started around late afternoon and continued for hours on the highway without stopping. There was a young newly wed couple traveling next to my seat. As it got darker I noticed both were getting quite frisky with each other. Even though the inside of the bus was dark there would be lights falling from the other vehicles and also road light and I could see the man had his hands inside the woman's kameez and his other hands was in between his legs. The woman had taken his dick out and was massaging it well. It was amazing to see all this unfold but I guess being newly married got better of their hormones. The girl was around nineteen, medium height and built, average looking with dark brown skin wearing a salwaar kameez.

After an hour or so the bus stopped in a small dhaba. As was normal those days there was no toilets so both men and women crossed the road and went and peed by the side of the road.

The women went to one side while the men peed on other side. I noticed the frisky couple walking together. The man went with the other men and started pissing and surprisingly his wife dropped her salwaar and squatted with her big brown ass on display.

This was a total surprise as she didnt join the other ladies and rather did it next to other men. Best of all her husband wasnt bothered all the other men passing by his wife totally naked from bottoms down and peeing.

• Like 1