Peeing in a Urinal

I was in a club drinking with a boyfriend. I already had a couple of gin and tonics and was feeling a bit “loose”. I told my friend that I was going to the ladies room. He replied that he would bet me $50 that I wouldn’t go into the men’s room to pee. I accepted the bet! I casually strolled into the men’s room while he followed me. There were two guys already in there and I think a couple more followed in behind us. I walked up to a urinal, the type that's attached to the wall, and lifted the front of my dress just high enough. I was wearing a red minidress, no panties and red high heel pumps. I pushed my hips forward and let out a powerful stream. My stream tends to project forward when I'm standing without assistance. The guys were just standing there watching in amazement. One guy walked up to the urinal on my left and proceeded to relieve himself. I looked over and saw his stream hitting the urinal like a firehose. When I finished, I pulled the bottom of my dress down, straightened myself out and turned around. There were about a half dozen guys in addition to my boyfriend watching, they gave me a round of applause as I walked out and back to our table. I collected the $50, but I think he still won. He got lucky in the car before we left the parking lot!

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Here's to more special occasions! Right, glad??
Absolutely! I'd love to share special occasions with you, AutumnPeach. :)

In fact, the only thing that might be better is us enjoying those mountain streams

• 4 weeks later...
I was in a club drinking with a boyfriend. I already had a couple of gin and tonics and was feeling a bit “loose”. I told my friend that I was going to the ladies room. He replied that he would bet me $50 that I wouldn’t go into the men’s room to pee. I accepted the bet! I casually strolled into the men’s room while he followed me. There were two guys already in there and I think a couple more followed in behind us. I walked up to a urinal, the type that's attached to the wall, and lifted the front of my dress just high enough. I was wearing a red minidress, no panties and red high heel pumps. I pushed my hips forward and let out a powerful stream. My stream tends to project forward when I'm standing without assistance. The guys were just standing there watching in amazement. One guy walked up to the urinal on my left and proceeded to relieve himself. I looked over and saw his stream hitting the urinal like a firehose. When I finished, I pulled the bottom of my dress down, straightened myself out and turned around. There were about a half dozen guys in addition to my boyfriend watching, they gave me a round of applause as I walked out and back to our table. I collected the $50, but I think he still won. He got lucky in the car before we left the parking lot!

What a lucky man your boyfriend is i had a similar experiance, but it wasn't my wife it was my friends girlfriend, we had been out drinking all night and the pub was empty apart from us, me and her boyfriend where going to the toilet when she shouted out,i'm coming in the gents as well,so i said you can as long as you pee like a man. Once inside the yoilets she went running towards the cubicle, I said hold on that wasn't the aggrement so she came and stud in the middle of me and her boyfriend hitched up her dress, pulled her knickers to the side and pissed in the urinal fantastic, shame her boyfriend was with us otherwise i could of offered to dry her lovely long pussy lips with my tongue

• Like 1