A pee divide

Are you a paraphiliac who needs pee to get off?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a paraphiliac who needs pee to get off?

• Yes
    • No

Discussions with a lady friend recently have brought these thoughts to the fore so I decided to post them in a thread.

We all know that there are different aspects to the pee fetish, and not all of us necessarily like all of them. Indeed it is possible for some pee fetishists to be into some aspects but actively turned off by others. For example, some are turned off by the thought of actually drinking pee, others find the thought of peeing somewhere naughty rather disgusting. There is one member of this forum who is only really into the naughty peeing aspect and finds golden showers a bit of a turn off. Others are mainly into NOT peeing for as long as physically possible, aka desperation. And so on.

But the differences between us all regarding our likes and dislikes in the realm of pee fetishism is not the divide I am really talking about, because there is another, much more fundamental divide. And it is this....

On the one hand there are many pee fetishists whose main interest is - for want of a better word - what is often called "normal" sex. This is the sexual intercourse and oral sex activities that almost everyone does. For these people, any interest in pee or other fetishes is just another thing to enjoy, a bit of spice to their sex life, but which they can take or leave. It is not essential to them, nor is it the main deal. Real bump and grind sex is always the main deal with them, with pee being secondary. They don't need pee to get off. Many members here are like this in that their interest in pee, whilst very great, is an extra bit of spice to their sex life but which need not be central to it.

But on the other hand there are those of us who NEED pee to get off. Our fetish has replaced "normal" sex as the main focus of interest. For us it is normal sex that we are more likely to be able to adopt a take it or leave it attitude to, but we need pee to get off. In some way pee must always be an aspect of our sexual pleasure for us to be able to get off at all. Our main sexual interest has become fixated upon the fetish itself rather than on the mainstream sexual deal.

In psychological terms, we in the latter group are known as paraphiliacs. A paraphiliac is someone who cannot get off easily at all on ordinary sex but needs to incorporate his or her fetish into the sex to make it work.

In past studies of psychology, I learned that whilst males and females generally have an equal propensity to develop an interest in any particular type of fetish, males are much more prone for their interest to become paraphiliac in nature and females less so. Women are just as likely as men to enjoy golden showers a lot, for example, but much less likely to NEED them to get off. But although rarer, there ARE female paraphiliacs and it would be interesting to hear from one.

Unfortunately - sticking my own head above the parapet - I happen to be a urophile paraphiliac. I need pee to get off. I wish that - like many here - I still enjoyed it just as much but didn't need it. My sex life sure would be a lot easier then. But sex without pee hasn't really ever worked very well for me and in consequence I have spent most of my life single.

But I just wondered. How many members here are paraphiliacs and how many are non-paraphiliacs? I suspect that the true paraphiliacs are probably in a minority, or at least much less likely to go public about it, even in an anonymous poll, because I imagine there are many borderline paraphiliacs who do not acknowledge the fact even to themselves. But we shall see.

• 1 month later...

This is a very interesting question. Although I've voted myself as a non-paraphiliac it isn't actually that clean cut (yes or no) for me. Occasionally when it's taking me what feels like a little too long to 'get there' during sex I think of the details of a naughty peeing incident and that almost always pushes me over the edge.

This is a very interesting question. Although I've voted myself as a non-paraphiliac it isn't actually that clean cut (yes or no) for me. Occasionally when it's taking me what feels like a little too long to 'get there' during sex I think of the details of a naughty peeing incident and that almost always pushes me over the edge.

Do relate your naughty peeing incident please...

The following is an extract from my introductory post to this site.

Now, about who I am . . .

Here's the SHORT version: I'm here to see videos of women peeing outdoors because I'm too ashamed to get a girlfriend to serve that purpose. It would be demeaning to her. Nevertheless, this fetish is too deep-rooted to get rid of, so I feed it via this site. I don't care about sex, or anything else. Just natural, outdoor pissing- preferably featuring a rear view.

I'm like Sheldon Cooper with a pee fetish; I have no urges to pursue women, and I don't even masturbate. The only way I "get off" is via wet dreams, and even then, the only ones I remember immediately after waking up are strictly "outdoor pissing with a rear view." This probably lines up with your definition of "true paraphiliac," Steve, but I'm confused by your statement that we'd be unlikely to come forward about it. Once we've come this far (I.E. signing onto this site), what's really left to hide?

I'm confused by your statement that we'd be unlikely to come forward about it. Once we've come this far (I.E. signing onto this site), what's really left to hide?

I suppose it boils down to this:- Being able to enjoy fetishistic activities now and again within the framework of a normal sex life is more likely to be understood by much larger numbers of the mainstream public. Actually NEEDING pee to get off, and focussing upon that rather than so-called normal sex is less likely to be readily understood, with those in this situation more likely to be labelled as "perverts" in consequence. There is thus an added potential subconscious "shame barrier" to cross before some people are willing to admit to being paraphiliacs.

I myself was prepared to finally become active on pee forums well before I was ever prepared to admit to being fixated upon pee and needing it to get off. A deeper barrier had to be overcome for that.

(...)

Unfortunately - sticking my own head above the parapet - I happen to be a urophile paraphiliac. I need pee to get off. I wish that - like many here - I still enjoyed it just as much but didn't need it. My sex life sure would be a lot easier then. But sex without pee hasn't really ever worked very well for me and in consequence I have spent most of my life single.

(...)

I could have written that. So, i guess we live pretty much in the same closet, albeit maybe in a different drawer. -_-