[Fiction] Jenny and Sharon Discover the Joys of Naughty Peeing (5 parts)

Part 2: Jenny's night and morning

Jenny woke up in the middle of the night to one of her favourite feelings; a full bladder. Something about it just got her all excited. A second later, she realised she was peeing. Quickly ceasing her flow, she moved her hand to feel for any wetness. At the same time, she discovered that she was completely naked; she had gone to bed naked following the experiences from a few hours earlier. Jenny felt some tiny drops on her thighs, and moved her hand and noticed the sheet under her was a little damp. She must have shut her flow almost immediately after starting. That's when she remembered that she had been dreaming.

-------

In her dream she was sitting on the couch in Sharon's apartment, and she was in desperate need of a pee. As she looked in the direction of the door to the bathroom, she noticed that there was simply a wall. It was as if there was nothing there.

"Where's your bathroom!? I really need to pee!", Jenny asked Sharon, who was sitting next to her.

"Hmm? Oh, don't be silly. You know that. You've been here countless times!", Sharon replied while pointing towards a door in the other end of the room.

Jenny immediately dashed towards the door and opened it, feeling her bladder readying itself for release. As she stepped inside, she noticed that the room didn't look anything like a bathroom. There was no shower or bathtub, no toilet nor sink. The floor was carpeted. It felt very soft against her feet. In the corner of the room, Jenny spotted a bed. In the other corner was a cushioned chair and a small table. Opposite the bed was a closet.

This was Sharon's bedroom, but not at all like Jenny remembered it. Jenny's desperation was growing stronger by the minute. She HAD to pee, and it had to be very soon.

"This isn't the bathroom. Where am I supposed to pee? Did I walk into the wrong room?", she thought to herself. Interrupting her thoughts, she heard Sharon's voice from the other room.

"Did you find it? You're just standing there!"

"Uhm... I don't think so.", Jenny called back.

"What are you talking about?", Sharon asked as she was getting up from the couch, approaching Jenny in the other room.

As Sharon came into the room, Jenny replied, "Well, I mean, this isn't the bathroom, and I don't remember your bedroom looking like this.". Jenny's desperation was now very noticeable; she was practically bouncing up and down.

"Well, I moved things around a bit", Sharon said, now noticing Jenny's clear desperation. "Oh, wow. You really gotta go, don't you?".

Jenny was almost yelling now, as she nodded slightly, "Where is your bathroom? Where can I pee!? I don't think I can hold it for another minute!"

Sharon, still remaining calm, simply said, "Pee here. I told you, this is the bathroom."

"What? What are you saying? Are you telling me to just pee on the floor in your bedroom? On the carpet?", Jenny asked, her interest rising.

"Pee wherever you like. If you want to sit, you can use the chair over there", Sharon said while pointing to the cushioned chair in the corner of the room.

"Are you serious? For real? You won't get mad?", Jenny asked, still hopping from foot to foot.

"Trust me. Pee in here. Better yet, watch me. I could do with a pee myself.", Sharon said as she began lowering her bright yellow panties from under her skirt.

"Now, I really like the carpet, but you can use the chair if you want to. I promise.", Sharon continued, as she squatted down towards the soft, dark carpet.

Jenny watched with great interest while trying to take off her jeans.

Sharon had positioned herself perfectly, her legs spread just right, allowing Jenny a clear view of her shaven pussy.

"Here it comes!", Sharon announced as she unleashed her pee. It started as a trickle, but quickly turned into a powerful flow accompanied by a strong hissing sound. "Mmm, this feels amazing!", Sharon exclaimed as the two girls watched the carpet darken as it absorbed the golden liquid coming from Sharon's pussy.

Jenny had managed to take off her jeans and panties and was now naked from the waist down, but she was mesmerized by the sight of her friend emptying her bladder all over the carpet.

"Come on now, I thought you had to pee!", Sharon said, as her stream began to once again turn to a trickle.

Regaining her senses, Jenny's bladder sent a strong signal that it was time.

"I think I'll try the chair.", Jenny said, hurrying towards the cushioned chair in the corner.

"Great choice. I assure you it won't be the first time it has receiven such a wonderful treatment.", Sharon said while finished her pee on the carpet, grinning as she did.

Jenny sat down in the chair, leaning her head back as she began spreading her legs slightly. Sharon had come to watch closely.

"Okay, I can feel it coming.", Jenny announced.

And then it started. A small trickle, but merely a second later, this was turning into a strong stream. Her pee began soaking into the chair cushion, but also started pooling around her ass. Jenny decided to scoot towards the edge of the seat and continue peeing on the carpet. A clear stream of urine was spraying from her pussy, making a loud hissing noise. As it began pattering on the floor and you could begin to see the first few drops soak into the carpet, the dream ended.

------

Jenny's thoughts were now back in her room in her apartment. She still had to pee, but after recalling her dream, peeing in a place not naughty, was out of the question. She pushed the covers out of the way, and placed herself at the edge of the bed. She wanted to try something similar to what she had done in her dream. Without hesitation, she signaled for her bladder to let go.

Immediately, a strong stream sprung forth along with a loud hissing noise that was soon drowned out by the sound of the pee hitting the carpet. Unfortunately, it was so dark in her room that Jenny was unable to watch her pee as the carpet absorbed it, one of her favourite parts. But it was still incredibly naughty, and she couldn't resist the temptation to touch herself. Still peeing, she started caressing her pussy, making sure to give extra attention to her clitoris. Sadly, though, her flow had come to an end, and Jenny crawled back under the covers. Once under the covers of her bed, she again began stimulating her lower regions. Soon thereafter, she was shook by one of her most amazing orgasms in memory. As she finished, she felt a tiny bit of pee still left in her bladder. Not wanting to take off the warm covers once more, and feeling extra naughty, Jenny relaxed her bladder once again. As she felt the small stream warming up the cold, damp spot in her bed, she drifted back to sleep.

-------

Jenny woke up hours later to the sun lighting up her bedroom. Feeling well-rested, she decided to get up. Taking the first step onto the carpeted floor, she immediately sensed a dampness under her feet. "Right. Oh! I peed here in the middle of the night.", she thought to herself. As she did, she turned her attention to the bed. The sheet was slightly damp, but nothing major. Already getting a little bit excited, her body tingling all over, she couldn't resist touching herself lightly. At the same time, another pressing matter interrupted her thoughts; her morning pee. Not feeling desperate, Jenny decided against relieving herself. Instead, feeling very thirsty, she decided to go to the kitchen to get herself something to drink. She poured herself a big glass of chilled water and immediately gulped it down. And then another. As she was finishing her second glass, she looked at the tiled kitchen floor. She had never peed in the kitchen before aside from the sink a while back. Still feeling naughty from earlier, a thought crossed her mind. She wanted to pee in the kitchen, on the floor, and she was going to. Leaning against the counter, she decided to pee standing up. As she parted her legs, she felt a rush of excitement course through her body. Discovering new and naughty places to spray with her piss was another one of her favourites. The situation must have caused her bladder to ready itself as she was beginning to feel desperate. "Any second now...", she whispered to herself.

And then it started.

Almost instantaneously, a strong golden stream shot forth from her pussy and began raining down on the floor. Relief and excitement coursed through her as the hissing sound spread through the room. Jenny watched, mesmerized, as her golden stream formed a small, still-growing yellow puddle on the tiles. Still peeing, she adopted a squatting position. Peeing standing was fun, but squatting really was her favourite. Moments later and she was out. Before heading into the shower, she decided to grab another glass of water, gulping it down as quickly as the other two.

A lot of her time in the shower was spent masturbating as she relived the thoughts of her dream, her pee in the night and what she had just done in the kitchen.

As she dried herself off, she started thinking about what to wear. After a moment of consideration, she decided on a short dress, fitting for the sunny day, but she also decided on no panties.

Going into the kitchen to prepare herself some breakfast, she noticed that she had completely forgotten about the puddle of pee on the floor. Grabbing a fresh towel, she threw it in the puddle to let it soak up.

Moving into the living room with a piece of toast and a glass of orange juice, she figured she might as well check her email. A couple of minutes later, she had finished the juice and toast, and was just finishing reading the last email as she felt the urge again. All the water she drank earlier had made its way to her bladder. While getting up, looking towards the bathroom door, Jenny's eyes met the couch and its soft cushions. Immediately recalling her dream, where she had pissed into Sharon's chair, soaking the cushion, she knew she had to try it for real. With all the water she had been drinking, her pee was bound to be diluted and clear, meaning the damage, if any, would be minimal, she thought.

Picking her favourite spot on the couch, she lifted up her dress and sat down with her legs comfortably pressed together. It took her a few seconds to get started as this was something rather new to her. She was about to pee into one of the cushions of her couch, a place she and guests often sat in. Before finishing her thoughts, it came.

Her pee started as a trickle slowly increasing in speed as it tickled her pussy and thighs. Jenny could hear the hissing sound as she closed her eyes and let the feeling sweep across her. This felt amazing. Here she was, sitting comfortably on her couch, and she was peeing! Feeling her pee nearing its end, she stopped, wanting to try something else. She hopped onto the cushion and adopted a squat. As Jenny resumed her piss, she started using her fingers to direct the stream. She managed to spread her pee to more regions of the cushion, a bit even getting on the carpeted floor here and there. Unfortunately, seconds later, her bladder was empty.

Jenny's hand flew to her crotch and she began caressing herself, even grinding her pussy on the soaked cushion. She desperately wanted to pee again, but could only manage a few drips. Despite this, it wasn't long before she reached a delightful orgasm.

Feeling both relaxed and relieved, she knew this was certainly not the last time she would be peeing in such place.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Part 3

The next morning Sharon awoke to a familiar feeling in her abdomen. She had to pee. Rising from her bed, she realized she was still wearing her bra, but aside from that, she was completely naked. As she began making her way to the bathroom for her regular morning shower, she recalled the events of last night. As she did, she passed through the living room where she had enjoyed a very naughty pee on the carpet just hours earlier. Sharon noticed a damp spot on the carpet, but there was no noticeable smell or any stain.

"Might as well just let it dry on its own", she thought.

Sharon entered the bathroom and immediately her bladder sent a signal that it was time for emptying. Sharon looked at the toilet, but decided against it.

"Surely, peeing in the toilet after what I did last night would be a bit too mundane", she said to herself.

"The shower? No, that would also be a bit too 'traditional'". She had peed in the shower before, but it wasn't something she did whenever given the chance. Instead, Sharon spotted the laundry basket and her discarded dress from the night before. She picked up the dress and held it up to her awaiting pussy.

With a sigh, Sharon released the hold on her bladder. Immediately, a golden stream began spraying out from between her pussy lips, some of it hitting the tile floor, but most of it soaking into her yellow sundress. When she had emptied what must've been about half of her bladder, she ceased her pee. The dress was completely soaked and there was a small yellow puddle at her feet. As she threw the dress into the laundry basket with the rest of her clothes, she knew she had just decided where to finish her morning pee.

Sharon adopted a semi-squatting position over the basket and then resumed her wonderful piss.

A strong hissing sound spread from in-between her legs, and a faint aroma of urine was beginning to be slightly noticeable in the room.

Sharon's pee seemed to go on for what seemed like forever, but alas, it had to come to an end, much to Sharon's displeasure.

Now everything in the laundry basket was either soaked or at the very least, quite damp. Feeling relieved and ready for the day ahead, Sharon stepped into the shower.

--------

While showering, Sharon's mind began to wander. Peeing - how had she gone from having no interest in this activity to absolutely loving the idea (and act) of drenching the floor with her golden liquid. No matter. What mattered was that she really enjoyed it, and she was pretty sure her friend, Jenny, also did so. But how could she possible reveal this new-found joy to her friend? She couldn't just suddenly ask, "Hey! Do you like peeing?". But maybe... A plan began to take form in her mind.

She would invite Jenny over for an evening of drinks and what else might entail. Perhaps through being slightly inebriated, Sharon would be able to break out the secret somehow.

---------

Fast forward a few days later, and the two girls were happily talking and giggling away in Sharon's apartment accompanied by a bottle of wine and other drinks. Sharon was beginning to feel the early signals of her bladder needing release. She knew that it would rapidly be filling up and she would have to go soon, but she was hoping that somehow she would be able to bring up the subject and hopefully be able to enjoy a naughty pee with Jenny. Sharon noticed that Jenny was beginning to fidget a bit, it would only be a matter of time before she too would be in dire need. Maybe then she would be able to bring it up, Sharon thought. But how? After a moment of thinking, Sharon figured she could make up a story that she heard from a "friend". The story wouldn't be completely made up as she had read something similar on the Internet earlier in day which had gotten her quite excited.

Moments later it was noticeable that Jenny was rather desperate to pee, after all, she had been drinking more than Sharon. It was obvious that the alcohol was also working, while neither of the girls were "drunk", they were definitely a little tipsy, Jenny more so than Sharon as evident by her openness; the topic of conversation had slowly begun to drift towards a more "erotic nature". Just then, something else happened mid-conversation.

"Oh, shoot! I really gotta pee!", Jenny exclaimed all of a sudden as she felt a tiny spurt make its way out, "Give me a moment.", she said, laughingly, as she stood up.

Sharon laughed, but then said, "Ooh! Wait, wait wait! That reminds me of a story a friend told me once! Come on, sit back down and hear this!".

"Can't it wait? I really gotta pee.", Jenny asked.

"I'll just forget it then. Don't worry, I'll be quick about it.", Sharon responded.

"Oh, alright then, I hope it is short then, 'cus I really have to go", Jenny said as she sat back down and crossed her legs.

--------

"Ok, so get this, like I said, I heard this from a friend who heard it from one of her friends. Anyway, they were three girls, Sara, Nina and I think the last one's name was Cathy or something similar. Well, they were visiting a big city and had been spending a large amount of the day in what can only be described as an enormous shopping mall. Clothing, electronics, food and restaurants, you name it. The place was massive. It was a hot summer day, so naturally they tried to stay well-hydrated. This of course meant that they all needed the restroom sooner rather than later. Anyway, they made their way to the restrooms, but the line was long so instead, they opted to find some other restrooms in another part of the mall. With a mall this big, there had to be more. Well, there probably were, but unfortunately for them, there were no clear directions. Stopping in front of a clothing store, Sara suggested they go in, pointing to the gorgeous clothing on display in the window. "But I have to pee!", Nina protested, she was obviously the most desperate one. Cathy said nothing, but agreed to go in and have a look.

"Oh, you can wait a few more minutes, come on!", Sara said.

Once inside, Cathy and Sara started browsing the clothing, Nina's mind, however, was focused on something completely different. "I think I'll try asking the girl at the register if they have an employee bathroom I can use", she said. "Whatever, you do that.", Sara responded.

"Hi. Uhm... I was just wondering if you have a restroom I could use, I'll be quick, I promise."

"Sorry, we don't have any restrooms in-store, we have to use the regular facilities just like everyone else. If you go towards the entrance, you'll find them there."

"But the line is really long, and I don't think I can hold on that long."

The register girl, being sympathetic, responded, "Oh tell me about it, I know the feeling. I'm really desperate too, but my break is in a few minutes. I'm sorry, but we don't have a staff bathroom."

Nina went back to her friends and said "Come on, you two. They don't have a bathroom here and I really, really have to go now. Let's just get out and find the facilities.".

"Oh, okay then, if it's that bad.", Sara replied.

-------

"Come on, Sharon, you said it would be quick!", Jenny interrupted, obviously feeling a little fed-up with how long the story was turning out to be, but it was quite obvious that she was interested in seeing how the story would end. She looked to really be fighting to hold on now.

"Don't worry, it's almost done. I promise!", Sharon said in return.

-------

Once outside the store, the three girls started pondering where to go for the bathrooms. The ones at the entrance probably had a 20 minute line and none of them were up for that. Nina noticed that both Cathy and Sara were shifting their legs nervously now. Just then, their talking was interrupted by another voice. It was the girl from the register. Her break had started.

"Hey. You three are looking quite desperate. Come with me. I'm Jasminda by the way.", she said.

Realizing they didn't have too much of a choice, the three girls followed.

"Where are you taking us?", Nina asked as Jasminda lead them down a hallway.

"Just a little room not many people know about. It's not used very often.", Jasminda replied.

After walking down several corridors, they stopped at a door. Jasminda opened it. Inside was a small storage room filled with shelves and boxes.

"Listen, there are no cameras around here and it's rare that anyone comes down here. Please don't tell anyone, but when I'm desperate and the lines for the restrooms are very long, I often go in here."

"What, like, on the floor?", Cathy asked.

"Yeah", Jasminda responded and pointed towards a corner of the room where a tissue could be seen on the floor. She was already beginning to lower her jeans.

"I know how awful it is to be desperate and not be able to get to a bathroom, and I just thought I'd help out.", she said as she moved to sit on the edge of a shelf for balance.

In her desperate state of mind, Nina didn't need much convincing, she was already lowering her shorts when Jasminda started peeing.

Her pee sprayed loudly on the cement floor of the room. It was quite obvious by how fast her stream reached maximum speed that this wasn't a new thing for her. "Oooh. This feels so good, I've been holding it all morning", Jasminda moaned, "Come on. It's okay. I told you, no one ever comes down here."

Shortly thereafter, another hissing sound took form in the room. Nina was busy squatting over the floor in the corner, peeing out a strong clear stream. Her pee made a large puddle on the floor, and stopped almost as abruptly as it had started.

Jasminda has also finished her pee and had just wiped herself with a tissue she pulled out of her pocket. As if it was nothing, she threw the used tissue into the pee puddle at her feet. Then she handed Nina a tissue as well who then proceeded to do the same.

"Okay, now how about you two?", Jasminda asked and looked at Cathy and Sara.

"I don't know. I've never just peed on the floor like that before... Besides, I think I can hold out in the line for the bathrooms.", Sara replied.

"Oh, just go. The floor is already wet and I don't want to have to wait for you two to stand in that long line.", Nina said.

Cathy was a little less hesitant and started hiking up her skirt, revealing her laced panties, "I guess you're right...", she said while lowering her panties.

"I can't believe you guys, but what the heck!", Sara said as she unbuckled her belt and started lowering her pants.

Cathy was the first to start peeing in her semi-squat, semi-standing position. Her pee stream made a strong hissing sound as it began pooling at her feet. "Hey, this is actually kind of fun! Try it!", she said to Sara who was having some issues getting started.

"Just imagine you're sitting on the toilet and it's your morning pee", Jasminda told her, "I also had trouble going when I first went down here".

Meanwhile, Cathy had finished peeing and Jasminda handed her a tissue which she too used to wipe her pussy and then threw to the puddle at her feet.

A moment later, Sara managed the first trickle. A few seconds later that turned into a powerful flow which quickly made a large semi-clear puddle on the floor. "Oh my, I needed that. You're right, it is quite fun!", she said.

As she finished up, Jasminda pulled out yet another tissue to which Sara did the same thing as the other girls.

"Well, seems like all our pee was fairly diluted. Hopefully that means the smell will be minimal!", Jasminda giggled.

"Thanks for showing us this place.", Nina said.

"No problem. Girls gotta have each other's backs, right? Feel free to use this room anytime you need.", Jasminda responded. "Anyway, I better get back to work".

And with that, they all went back into the main part of the mall.

------

"Sorry, that was a little longer than I planned.", Sharon said. Then she noticed that Jenny had her hand between her legs. She must've been holding herself, but it also looked as if she was rubbing herself sexually.

"What are you doing?", Sharon asked.

"Uh... Just, uh, holding on. Are you done with the story now?", Jenny said.

Ignoring her question, Sharon instead opted to say, "You really liked that story, didn't you?"

"What do you mean?", Jenny said, suddenly feeling a little embarrassed.

"Okay, okay. I guess I better confess.", Sharon said, "The other day when I borrowed your laptop to check my email, I noticed you had some tabs of women peeing in various places open. At first I was a little shocked, but then I kind of started getting excited at the thought of taking a nice long pee in some place you're not supposed to be peeing. In fact, when I got home that night, I enjoyed a nice hot pee on the carpet right over there", she said and pointed to the spot on the floor where she had relieved herself days earlier.

"Can we talk about this in a sec., I really gotta pee.", Jenny said as she got up to go to the bathroom.

"Oh come on, don't deny it! You would absolutely love to spray the carpet on the floor with your pee!", Sharon responded.

"Please don't tell anyone! But yes, I love peeing, have so for a few years now.", Jenny said, "So can I... pee on your floor?"

"Only if you let me go with you!", Sharon said and took off her shorts and panties.

Jenny didn't waste a second. She scooted to the edge of the couch and in one quick motion, she had her skirt hiked up and her panties pulled aside.

In that same moment, Sharon had moved to a squatting position on the floor with her legs spread wide.

"Okay, you ready?", Jenny asked, "I can't wait any longer now."

"Absolutely!", Sharon replied.

A mere second later, the room was filled by the sound of two girls enjoying a much needed pee. Jenny's stream was the strongest, hitting the carpet with great force as it slowly soaked in. "Mmm... I really needed this. Thank you, Sharon", she said.

Sharon was moaning with the pleasure of her own relief as her pee kept going. "Don't worry about it... In a way, I guess you could say you introduced me to this gorgeous activity!", she said.

Unfortunately, moments later, their bladders were all empty as evident by the large puddles visible on the floor.

"I had a dream about this the other night. Well, not quite this, but very similar. If you let me spend the night, I promise I'll tell you all about it, and I'll help you clean it tomorrow.", Jenny said.

"You've got yourself a deal.", Sharon said.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Part 4

It had been a few weeks since both girls had confessed their love of peeing in places out of the ordinary and both "celebrating" with a long, desperately-needed pee all over the carpet in Sharon's living room. Since then, they hadn't talked much about it - well, aside from the night and day that followed where Jenny told Sharon about her recent dream-experience of naughty peeing. After that there hadn't really been much time for it. Work had been busy in the week or two that followed, but they did manage to share an experience together - at work.

It had been a really busy day, both Sharon and Jenny having to serve plenty of customers with no time for their scheduled breaks. When it finally started dying down, both girls frantically ran for the bathrooms, but so did a lot of other employees - and then there were also the customers who were using the restrooms. This meant that pretty much all of the toilet stalls were occupied, except for one. So they went in together.

"Sorry, I'll go first, is it ok? I'm really, really desperate", Sharon said while frantically beginning to hike up her work skirt.

"Well, I- uh, ok", Jenny responded, her legs crossed and her hands inbetween them.

Even before resting her bum on the seat, Sharon started peeing uncontrollably.

"Come on, hurry up!", Jenny could be heard saying.

"I'm going as fast as I can", Sharon responded quietly, her face flushed with relief and delight.

At the sound of Sharon's continued pee tinkling away into the bowl, Jenny felt the first few drops of pee beginning to leak into her panties.

"Oh, god, I'm about to pee myself, please hurry!", Jenny exclaimed in an almost raised voice. She figured she could probably get away with just letting go and pee through her panties considering she was wearing a skirt, but she didn't want to risk getting caught having peed all over the floor.

Sharon was still peeing strongly, and it didn't sound like she was at all close to finishing.

Finally, Jenny couldn't take it anymore and spotted the small trash bin in the stall. Very quickly, she pulled up her skirt and lowered her panties, then she got into a hover-squat position above the bin.

Immediately, a strong, clear stream shot out, drenching the contents of the bin in Jenny's hot pee shower and also splashing against the sides.

"Aah", Jenny sighed in relief, "I needed that".

"Looks like it", Sharon said, she had just finished her own pee and was now pulling up her panties. When Jenny finished, they just smiled and giggled to each other and then left the toilet stall.

---------------------

A few days later they decided to meet up at Jenny's place. There wasn't talk of peeing or any of the sorts, it was just a regular get-together like they did every so often, but Sharon decided it was time to kind of properly talk it over..

"So listen, this whole pee fetish-what-to-call-it thing of ours...", Sharon began.

Jenny didn't like the sound of this. It sounded like something was bothering Sharon.

"Yeah? You like it, right?", Jenny asked.

"Well, I mean, I guess - it's really fun and naughty and also gets me really sexually excited, but it's just happening so fast - a couple of weeks ago I would never dream of just openly pissing a full bladder into the carpet. I mean - it is a bit weird, isn't it?", she said, putting extra focus on the 'weird'.

"Maybe... But weird is good, yes?", Jenny responded.

"I suppose, but I just don't understand why this type of thing gets me so aroused.", Sharon said in return.

"Well, maybe we're just screwed up, huh?", Jenny said in a sarcastic tone and laughed.

"Yeah, maybe a little bit", Sharon said again, seemingly not all that amused by Jenny's remark.

Jenny decided to try and cheer her up by doing the very thing they were discussing.

"Anyway, uhm, all this talk of pee has made my bladder crave some attention. Do you mind?", she asked.

"No, not really, I mean, it's your apartment so...", Sharon said.

"Pee with me!", Jenny exclaimed.

"Nah, I don't really have to go. I went at home before leaving.", Sharon responded.

"Oh okay. Well... Then watch me, okay? I want to try something", Jenny said and pointed to her newly acquired glass table.

Jenny stood up, started unbuckling her belt and then completely removed her pants and panties.

"Okay, watch this", Jenny said and sat down on the table as if sitting on a toilet.

Slowly a puddle of pale-yellow pee started forming around her butt before it flowed over the edge and drenched the carpet at her feet.

"Oh, gosh, this is warm. Mmm, feels good", Jenny moaned, her eyes closed.

Meanwhile, Sharon's lust had gotten the better of her. She was wearing a skirt and it didn't take more than a few seconds before her hand was caressing her pussy through her panties.

"I wish I could pee that much right now", she said.

Jenny again focused on her friend and said, while smiling from cheek to cheek, "well, look who has awaken!"

At this moment Sharon's finger touched her clit in just the right way and a spurt of pee lasting for a few seconds escaped her lips, soaking her panties and the cushion below her in the process.

"Oh, goodness. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that.", Sharon said surprised by her own body.

"Oh, it's been peed on before, I assure you", Jenny said, "just finish what you started. I want to watch".

"Okay, but I'm not sure I've got anymore. Maybe if I just do this again.", Sharon said and touched herself in the same way as before.

And soon thereafter she managed to start a spurt again, this time lasting longer as she focused on keeping it going. She peed for a solid seven seconds, but then there was no more.

"Gorgeous!", Jenny exlaimed, "so hot!"

"Yeah, I-, look at what you've made me do", Sharon said, giggling, "I masturbated to my best friend peeing on her glass table and then I peed my panties on her couch".

"And I loved it! I want you Sharon. I want to taste you!", Jenny said as she sat down next to Sharon.

The two girls looked each other in the eyes. Sharon felt fiery hot, her nipples as hard as they'd ever been, her pussy tingling with excitement. And then Jenny went for it - a deep, passionate kiss - and Sharon returned the favour.

After several moments of passionate kissing, Jenny moved down to Sharon's neck and then started taking off Sharon's shirt. The bra went off too.

Sharon was in heaven, moaning in delight as Jenny caressed her breasts.

A little while later, Jenny moved further down and slid off Sharon's wet, glistening panties revealing a cleanly shaven pussy.

Immediately, Jenny's head was between Sharon's legs, her tongue reaching just the right places. Jenny could taste a tiny bit of pee, but it was a pleasant taste. Sharon was panting and moaning, obviously loving every second of it. It wasn't long before she exploded in multiple orgasms and let herself fall back against the couch, satisfied.

"I've never had an orgasm that felt so good... Thank you Jenny", Sharon said and kissed her on the lips.

Jenny giggled and smiled, "looked like you definitely enjoyed yourself, it seems!".

"Listen, if you're still feeling a bit weird about this whole peeing thing, maybe we should find out more. I'm off work tomorrow, what about you? How about we visit the local library tomorrow afternoon and try to hunt down some books on the subject of fetishes?", she asked.

"Sure, okay. I have the day off too", Sharon responded.

"Great! And uh, excuse me, I just need to take care of something else", Jenny said referring to her aroused state of mind.

"Let me help you with that", Sharon demanded and she ended up spending the night at Jenny's.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Part 5

The following day Sharon and Jenny went to the library as planned. The library was composed of two floors with books in addition to a basement that housed computers for public use. On this day, the entire library seemed relatively deserted. There was the odd person here and there, sitting comfortable in the cushiony chairs and couches spread throughout the building, their minds engorged in some book.

A little unsure of where to actually look for books on the subject of sexual fetishism, Jenny spoke up.

"Got any idea of where to begin? Maybe we should ask someone."

"What? No! Don't you think that's a little embarrassing?", Sharon exclaimed.

"Uh well, I guess, but we could just say it's research for a project in college.", Jenny suggested.

"Yeah, but still... Anyway, maybe we could start in the psychology section. There's bound to be something about the psychology of fetishes there.", Sharon said.

Jenny agreed and they went looking for that section.

"Okay, so 'P' starts over here. That means 'psychology' should be somewhere down this way.", Sharon said.

The way she pronounced the letter 'P' made Jenny aware that she actually had to pee a little bit, but she decided to hold it.

Jenny's thoughts were interrupted by Sharon's voice.

"Here we go. Psychology", she practically pronounced every syllable, "okay, let's start looking".

A couple of minutes later Jenny spoke up. "I think I might have something here. 'The Psychology of Sexual Fetishes & Paraphilias',"

"That sounds interesting. What does it say about pee?", Sharon asked

"Uh...", Jenny exclaimed and then continued, "not a whole lot by the looks of it".

"Let me have a look", Sharon said and took the book from Jenny's hands.

"Okay, there's definitely something here. 'Urolagnia' - to derive sexual pleasure from the sight and/or thought of urination or urine itself - okay. Doesn't have much in terms of psychological explanations, it seems. Mentions a couple of case-studies, but that's about it. Perhaps it's just an old book"

"Well, when is it from?", Jenny asked.

"Uh, 'published in 1995', so not recent by any means. Whatever, let's get out of here.", Sharon responded.

Jenny lowered her voice and spoke quietly, "Hey uhm, how about we go check out the erotica section if they have such a thing here."

"For what? Pee stories?", Sharon said in a giggle.

"I guess - if there are any - I just think it might be fun", Jenny smiled. "They probably hide that section on the second floor or something."

The two girls headed for the stairs, and once on the second floor, they wandered among the many bookcases. Something that caught their eyes was that this level appeared to be completely empty.

The erotic literature section was at the far corner of the room, surrounded by other bookcases in such a way that you could only tell who was in there if you went really close yourself.

And in they went.

"Wow, there's actually a lot more here than I expected", Sharon acknowledged the moment she saw the many bookcases.

"Yeah, kind of impressive, honestly", Jenny agreed, but was stopped short in her thoughts when she noticed something through the space in between books on the bookshelf she was standing next to. On the other side a girl about their age, maybe a year or two younger, was lying laid back in one of those comfortable cushiony chairs. One hand holding a book, the other between her legs. She appeared to be masturbating.

Monica was a young petite brunette who had just turned 20 mere weeks earlier. On this day she had gone to the library to do some research on a topic she was doing a college assignment on. She went up on the second floor of the library and after meticulously looking through various books, her curiosity made her end up in the erotica section. She wasn't actually planning on it, but after spending about a quarter of an hour reading a really erotic story, one thing led to another and she had her skirt hiked up out of the way and her hand down her panties caressing her pussy. She was so deeply focused on reading and masturbating that she didn't even hear the two girls walk in. Not that she could see them anyway.

"Shh. Look here", Jenny whispered as quietly as she could.

Sharon, intrigued, also looked. "Come on, Jenny. Let's just go, give the girl some privacy."

"Just a minute please, okay?", Jenny spoke quietly, obviously turned on. Sharon would be lying if she said she wasn't slightly aroused, but she dispelled the thoughts from her mind.

Monica continued masturbating, quickly approaching climax. Seconds later her muscles started convulsing and the orgasm shook through her. She managed to stay fairly quiet throughout the whole ordeal, but a minor moan did escape her mouth. This suddenly made her aware of her surroundings once more and she listened intensely. Nothing - guess she was still in the clear then. Monica felt her need to pee now, having not went since around noon and it was now nearing 4.

Now, the thing with Monica was that she had a bit of a funny and apparently also small bladder. Basically, after having an orgasm, her need to pee always seemed to increase very drastically, not just a little bit - she could go from 'well, I gotta pee a little, but it's no problem' to 'oh gosh, I'll pee myself any second now' - this was one of those cases. It wasn't always just after an orgasm, though. Quite often, she could go from 'okay' to 'desperate' in a matter of minutes. She knew the restrooms were all the way down in the basement of the library. There was pretty much no chance she could make it that far. Usually when this feeling arose, she would end up peeing a minute later - two if she was lucky - she just couldn't hold it in.

But it wasn't always like this. In her teen years this had never been an issue; it had only started in the last year - luckily she had just moved out of her parent's house.

She first discovered this on of those nights where she just couldn't fall asleep. Bored and sexually frustrated, her mind led her thoughts on a sexual ride and it wasn't long before she was pleasuring her naked body, Monica always slept naked.

After a couple of minutes she reached the top and the orgasm started shaking her body. It lasted for a long time, but finally, she was calmly relaxed again.

A few seconds later she felt a familiar urge in her abdomen. "What? I gotta pee now. I just went 40 minutes ago", she thought. The urge kept increasing and Monica exclaimed, "Oh, fuck gotta pee, gotta pee".

She had only just raised herself to a sitting position at the edge of the bed, about to stand up, when her torrent broke loose.

Surprised by this, Monica tried very hard to stop the flow but to no avail. Her pee continued for a solid 15 seconds before the stream finally subsided. "What the fuck just happened?", she said quietly and looked at her drenched, discarded clothes and the puddle that had formed on the wooden floor. She threw the wet clothes in the laundry basket and wiped up her puddle with a fresh towel, then returned to bed, still feeling very weird by what had just happened.

"Fuck! What am I gonna do!?", Monica thought to herself as she desperately surveyed her surroundings for anything that would allow her to pee where she was, one hand buried deeply in between her thighs. She frantically searched through her handbag for a container of any kind, but she didn't have anything, no water bottle, nothing to help her in the dire situation.

"Wow! Did you just see that?", Jenny whispered to Sharon, "she just climaxed right here in the library!"

"Yeah, interesting...", Sharon whispered, clearly aroused as evident by the hardened nipples showing through her blouse. Sharon was beginning to feel a need to pee arise.

"Ooh! Her hand just flew to her crotch, she looks like she needs to pee really badly", Jenny continued.

"Come on, quick. She's bound to come out any second now, especially if she has to pee as badly as that looks. Let's not be standing right here when she does. Don't want her to feel embarrassed.", Sharon said, pulling Jenny by the arm.

"Alright, okay okay", Jenny obliged.

The two girls went and looked at the books in the nearby bookcase outside of the erotica section.

Monica was in genuine pain now. She had to pee so badly, and it was starting to sink in that her bladder was literally seconds away from losing the fight.

"Okay, okay", Monica whispered to herself as her eyes once more flickered across the surrounding area. The chair? No that wouldn't be fair for the next person to come sit in it. Nothing about this was fair - she was literally about to pee inside the actual library, inches away from the books. Monica's eyes moved to the floor - at least no one would end up sitting in her pee.

The floor was covered by a thick and plushy, deep red carpet. At least the sound would be indistinguishable.

A tiny spurt of pee escaped her bladder, startling Monica and also warming her panties slightly. This was it. She really couldn't wait any longer, the floor would have to do.

Standing up from the chair, Monica listened intensely for anyone to be nearby - nothing. Okay, she was in the clear then.

She went behind the chair in an attempt to hopefully make sure that the puddle wouldn't be discovered immediately.

In one quick motion, she had her panties by her knees and was squatting inches over the thick red carpet - and what timing because that's when her bladder decided to let go.

Monica peed a slow, but steady stream of very pale golden urine. It flowed nicely and the carpet easily absorbed it. Monica's head was lifted upright, her eyes closed as she relieved herself. She didn't think she'd ever had to pee that badly before. After about half a minute her flow started slowing, and Monica once more became aware of her surroundings. She continued to listen for approaching footsteps, but heard nothing. "Might as well finish then", she thought.

Once more, her pee stream picked up in speed as she pushed out the last bit. 15 seconds later and the stream turned to drips. A second later and she was done, feeling very relieved and much better. Searching through her handbag, she found herself a tissue which she used to wipe herself clean and promptly disposed of next to the puddle. To her horror, though, the puddle had started spreading and was no longer completely hidden behind the chair. "Oh damn, I gotta get out of here." was all that was going through her mind as she pulled up her panties.

Monica picked up her handbag and then left the erotica section. Once out, she noticed two girls standing by a bookcase nearby. Immediately, she felt herself start blushing ever so slightly, hoping they wouldn't notice. She quickly strolled out of there, making sure never to make any eye contact.

"What can possibly be taking her so long?", Jenny said, slightly frustrated. The books the two girls were looking at weren't all that interesting.

"I dunno, maybe she's trying to hold it", Sharon responded, pondering the situation.

About a minute or two later, they heard the girl come out. Then they saw her quickly hurry past them.

"Woah, did you see how red her face was?", Jenny said to Sharon.

"Yeah, I guess it is a little embarrassing to think that we've been out here all that time.", Sharon acknowledged and then said, "Okay, let's have a look at that erotic stuff then."

"You still wanna do that? I'm getting quite desperate for a pee, why don't we just leave now?", Jenny asked.

"I know, I'm starting to feel it too, but come on, it was your idea in the first place!", Sharon pointed out, "let's just have a quick look and then we'll go pee at my place.", Sharon smiled naughtily at that last bit.

"Ok, deal!", Jenny agreed, clearly happy about the last part.

Both girls then entered the erotic literature section and were excitedly looking for interesting, sexy stories. Sharon was looking at a book and Jenny moved closer to the chair. Finally, she spotted the puddle of pee that had been left by Monica.

"What is that?", Jenny exclaimed, a little bit excited.

"Huh, what have you got?", Sharon asked, thinking Jenny had somehow found some unusual book.

"I, uh... There's a puddle on the carpet here. Do you think that she- did that girl just pee all over the floor?", Jenny said as her excitement and level of arousal rose drastically.

"What? That's absurd. Are you sure it's pee?", Sharon asked.

Jenny moved a little closer to the puddle, trying to see if there was a smell of pee. She noticed the discarded tissue next to the puddle and also a very faint aroma of pee.

"Yeah, pretty sure. There's a tissue and it smells a bit like it.", she finally said.

Sharon wasn't sure what to feel; it was essentially vandalism. This was a public library, not her private home, but still... She felt herself getting aroused, and all she managed to say was, "Oh, uh, wow. That's... hot!".

"Mhmm.", Jenny said and continued, "Remember when you said we would go pee at your place? How about we just pee here? I'm feeling really desperate, and seeing this hasn't helped for sure."

"What? We can't do that! What if someone comes and sees us? We could get reported to the police and arrested and such...", Sharon exclaimed.

"But there's no one here! Plus, I don't even see any cameras. If we're just quick then...", Jenny explained.

Sharon knew it was wrong, in fact, they both did, but there was just something... It was so wrong, but oh so naughty.

"Okay, okay. But let me just check", Sharon finally answered and then went out into the main section. Still completely empty, not another soul in eyesight nor within earshot.

She went back to Jenny and then said, "Okay, you go first. I'll keep an ear on things and signal if someone appears to be coming."

Jenny had already started lowering her jeans and panties. "Okay, where to do it, where to do it?", she pondered.

"Come on already!", Sharon motioned, a little anxious.

"Alright alright.", Jenny said as she had spotted an empty shelf near the floor. She decided to use this for balance.

She sat on the edge of the shelf, spread her legs and then started peeing. Her pee spurted out in a clear stream and as it did, it could be watched and heard pattering on the carpet below her. "This is really fun!", Jenny exclaimed. Mid-flow, she started using her fingers to direct her stream, spraying it in various spots on the carpet. "We drank a lot of water, so this really isn't that bad, is it? Our pee should be pretty diluted.", she said as her stream began to vanish. A couple of seconds later she was done. Rising from the shelf, she began pulling up her pants and said, "Your turn now".

"Okay... I don't really have to go that badly. Can't we just go now before we get caught?", Sharon said.

"No! Come on! I did it, you gotta do it too.", Jenny protested.

"Okay, but- just wait one second.", Sharon said and went out in the main section for another look. Still no one in sight. Okay then.

Sharon came back inside and started lowering her shorts next to Jenny's puddle.

Jenny interrupted her, "Don't do it in the same place. The puddle will be too large! And... Are you not wearing panties?".

"Okay. Well, what do you suggest then? And no, my panties were still a little damp from last night. They're waiting for you on your bed", Sharon said.

"Remember that dream I told you about? The one where I was in your bedroom and you told me to pee in your chair and so I did? I dare you to pee in this chair!", Jenny said and smiled at the last remark, "I can't wait to get home then!".

"I can't do that! That's too much!", Sharon protested.

"Okay, how about you just pee a little bit into the chair then? And then let the rest out into the carpet?", Jenny suggested.

"Okay then, if it'll make you happy.", Sharon said, feeling somewhat bad for what she was about to do, but it was also such a thrill.

Sharon hovered over the chair with her shorts at her feet. It took her a little while to start, first and foremost because of how wrong it was, but also because she honestly didn't have to go that badly.

Nevertheless, a couple of seconds later the hissing started. A completely clear stream of pee shot out from her, almost drilling into the cushion before it started soaking in properly. Sharon only allowed herself to pee for a few seconds before stopping. Anxious to resume her peeing, she went into a sitting position in front of the chair, her back resting against it and her legs spread. Then she started peeing again.

It shot out even faster this time, her bladder clearly didn't like being stopped in the midst of the action. Her pee stream continued for several seconds, hitting the thick carpet so hard that it started foaming a little. The carpet absorbed it as if it was nothing. There was obviously a puddle, but it was a small one. A few seconds later, Sharon's flow ended and she quickly pulled up her shorts.

"Wow, that was hot!", Jenny remarked and let her hand touch Sharon's breasts.

"Not now, Jenny. It's not safe. Let's go home", Sharon said.

The two girls then admired the now three puddles on the thick and plush red carpet before finally leaving - having barely read anything.

On the way down the stairs, they passed a guy, probably in the late 20s, heading up. When they were clear of everyone else, Jenny said, "I hope he goes in there and discovers what is hopefully a very pleasant surprise for him".

"I sure would like to be the one to discover that", Sharon responded, "but now... let's go home to me", she continued and then gave Jenny a long kiss on the lips.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2