Piercings

What are your opinions on piercings? Facial? Genital? Would you get any genital piercings? Do you already have them? Do you find Piercings attractive? Personally, I am not a fan of piercings (even though I have a septum piercing from a phase I went through:tongue:) and would like a nipple pierced. My boyfriend has a nose piercing which I think is kind of lame. What about you?

I'm rather conservative when it comes to piercings. I only have one in each ear and my navel is pierced. I've considered getting other piercings in my genital area, however the fear of pain and possible infection has prevented it from happening.

I'm not into piercings on men, especially facial piercings. Ears are OK.

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoy seeing piercings in a few places (on girls):

- navel: my personal favourite, maybe because I find a flat tummy attractive and it does draw the attention ?

- tongue: I find it quite sexy, it somewhat hints at naughtiness and promises surprises during kisses and oral play

- genital/nipples: sexy too, though obviously not as exposed, I like to play with those with either fingers or tongue/lips/teeth

- nose/lips: I find a little stud or small ring here can be quite sexy

- ears: regular earrings (or hoops) are nice

I have seen piercing on other body parts (arms, cheeks) and honestly I found it a bit weird.

As for guys ? I have considered the tongue piercing (for the sexy play factor) but that's about it.

I also have the Septum done. I stretched it a bit so it really will never close and I can still slide a 14 gauge into it anytime I like (or with more effort a 12). Occasionally I still wear it.

I also enjoy periodically freaking people out by pretending to pierce myself on the spot with a paperclip/safety pin. Of course I'm actually just pushing them though an existing hole :tongue:

I also had my ears done but never stretched them like I planned. They're closed up now.

I really don't mind other people being pierced obviously. It doesn't particularly turn me on nor off if a girl is pierced. Although NO WAY IN HELL would I consider a "Prince Albert.' I don't even want to think about that one.

I do prefer piercing myself to tattoos because piercings can simply be removed. Tattoos... not so much. I know what I might like today, but I can only guess how I will feel about it in 10 years. I would not like the things today that I would have gotten 10 years ago - for sure! So I just can't do tats.

That said... tattoos are far more socially acceptable than piercings (this has not always been true). Wearing septum jewelry pretty well gave me a taste of what minorities go through in just about any public place (especially stores). People are very likely to judge you upon appearance alone without knowing a single important thing about you. Oh and they do love to stare and give you dirty looks...

I do think some tats can be sexy on girls, although some go too far or get stuff that looks very unappealing.

Oh also...

mina-pierced-pussy-peeing-closeup.jpg

57eb6287d2c06_mina-pierced-pussy-peeing-closeup1.jpg.72b03ce27eeb58b289328dff760fb870.jpg

• Like 1

I also enjoy periodically freaking people out by pretending to pierce myself on the spot with a paperclip/safety pin. Of course I'm actually just pushing them though an existing hole :tongue:

I also had my ears done but never stretched them like I planned. They're closed up now.

LMAO I do this too!! I had my lip pierced 2 years ago and it hasn't healed yet so I pretend to pierce it in front of people I met since I took it out.

I also had my ears stretched to uhh 00g I think it is in America but not anymore. :x3:

I don't have any piercings (yet), but I keep toying with the idea of getting one ear pierced.

I've flirted with the idea for a while, but never quite had the cajones to do it... maybe soon.

On girls, I like regular ear piercings, and belly-button piercings. I've heard that a tongue-piercing can be "interesting" if she's wearing a stud whilst giving you a BJ :D

I'm also toying with a small tattoo as well. I find they can be quite interesting on girls as well, depending on what, size, and location.

• 3 weeks later...

I hate any kind of piercing.(ears of course..)Its that i cant imagine why any sane person would do that to themselves..Not a great fan of tattoos either,a small discreet is ok on girls i guess,but i prefer without.We are entitled to our opinions..