Jacking off to Pee

Hey guys,

I would like to ask you a personal question. If you are comfortable answering please indulge.

I assume that most of you guys get sexually arouses from watching pee videos, looking at pee pictures and reading pee stories. But my question is. . . do you jack off while reading stories or read the whole story first then jack off afterwards. Same for pictures and videos. Do you jack off while looking at the videos/pictures or do you look at the videos/pictures first then jack off later with the thoughts in your mind?

Just curious. . . : )

Lizz

I've never jacked off to stories or pictures; whilst I do get interest out of them, for me it's really only ever to videos. And yes, I do it whilst watching the actual video, never to just the thought of it. I'm guessing it varies greatly from guy to guy though.

A question for you though, are you interested in watching guys pee? Or just girls? Or is more that you get interest out of your own peeing rather than watching others?

I am going to be 100% honest with you. . . I don't enjoy watching guys pee at all. However I do enjoy watching girls pee as long as they are shooting out a fierce stream. But for the most part. . . I get more pleasure out of watching myself do it.

I do jack off sometimes when I watch videos because eventually you fall on a really naughty one like girls giving a carpet a good soaking with their thick pee stream, as some of you already know, I am a VERY big fan of naughty peeing and girls with a powerful/messy stream, so whenever I stop on a video that has both...well I tend to get really excited so after the video is over, I pass it through my head but I include myself in the crazy action I just watched and eventually get off. There really is a difference for me when comparing a girl shooting a small stream inside a toilet and a little bit on the seat and floor while standing, and another of a girl standing on a couch spreading her labia open to expose her pee hole who then starts pissing all over it with a big thick messy stream that sprays every part of the couch while listening to a loud hissing sound. I saw a video a while ago of a girl making a real mess all over some sofa on this forum...When I saw that video I was already cumming all over the place :laugh: It was soo naughty!

As for stories, I really enjoy reading them, but I dont get off on them. I love reading other peoples story because it inspires me and often makes me jealous because some of you had really amazing experiences that I could only dream of going through. So I use my head and put myself in some stories and imagine im part of the pee orgy and the maybe...maybe i'll jack off to it, but before I do it over stories, ill think of all the naughty messes ive done so far. I get really turned on when I take a naughty pee somewhere and depending on if im alone around, i'll usually jerk off right after im done drenching some carpet then cum all over my massive pee stain :tongue:

There you go, my 3 options for when I need an oil change.:biggrin:

I do jack off sometimes when I watch videos because eventually you fall on a really naughty one like girls giving a carpet a good soaking with their thick pee stream, as some of you already know, I am a VERY big fan of naughty peeing and girls with a powerful/messy stream, so whenever I stop on a video that has both...well I tend to get really excited so after the video is over, I pass it through my head but I include myself in the crazy action I just watched and eventually get off.

Hmmm interesting. So would you like it if the girl in the video talked to you, as if you were right there? Or do you prefer her to act natural like she thinks she is alone?

Lizz

Hmmm interesting. So would you like it if the girl in the video talked to you, as if you were right there? Or do you prefer her to act natural like she thinks she is alone?

Lizz

I usually think about it as if she was aware of me being there and she was pissing on that carpet for me, in that case I will join her and do the same as watching her and myself make a mess is like a double turn on for me. So I guess I do modify the scenarios a bit, if its a girl being peed on by 5 other girls with big streams all at once, ill think about it as if I was the girl being peed on by those 5 girls.

To answer your question, I dont think it really affects me if the perfomer is talking to me or is simply saying things like (Oh my god look at that mess, it's splashing everywhere...You know what I need to go too, I think i'll water the plants =3 ). It's more like for example, if you "Wanna give me a little drink, in my mind i'll be the one taking the little drink to the face and I will include the talking too. If the girl is alone in an office and she is trying to sneak pee all over her boss desk, ill modify it and make it like we were doing it together and she was aware of me joining her. I rarely change the dialog.

Im not going to hide it...some peeing videos are wayy too naughty for me to wait until it's over:rolleyes:

• Like 1

I myself can jack off to climax by looking at vids, viewing pics, or reading stories. Generally I tend to jack off whilst viewing or reading them rather than afterwards. I find it easiest to jack off to videos, followed by stories, and jack off least often to pics, though I do enjoy looking at them. I think that both vids and stories are easier to get off to because they involve moving pictures - either on a screen or in your imagination - whilst pics are static images. When I do get off on pics it is usually as a result of me viewing a number as slides rather than just a single one for a bit of variation.

I can though sometimes get off after viewing images rather than during. For example, as I lay in bed ready to crash out, it is often my habit to knock one out before sleeping. I rely solely on my own imagination or memory then. Oftentimes, I will jack off to some fantasy of my own, but sometimes I will do so to the memory of some story I have read, or some video I have watched.

And as you are the initiator of this thread, MissPiss, I will inform you that your own vids have often caused me to indulge in a vigourous love-making session with Little Miss Lefthand as I watch you pissing! And numerous times I have shot my load to the sight and sound of your piss splashing down all over the carpet, against the walls, upon the bed, or wherever.

You gotta piss anyway, so why not have fun doing it, film it, and make some cash out of turning on the rest of us? So keep up the good work! :biggrin:

And as you are the initiator of this thread, MissPiss, I will inform you that your own vids have often caused me to indulge in a vigourous love-making session with Little Miss Lefthand as I watch you pissing! And numerous times I have shot my load to the sight and sound of your piss splashing down all over the carpet, against the walls, upon the bed, or wherever.

You have a good point. It's practically impossible to watch Misspiss naughty videos of her peeing over everything she sees and not want to rub it and get off. Shes just so naughty and her pee stream is so thick and powerful. :inlove:

• 2 weeks later...

I guess a lot of this depends on mood and how aroused i am. Sometimes I just use it as a kick start to my fun and sometimes if i am really horny and the story gets to a really good spot i will jack off. the problem with that is if i cum before the end of the story i may lose interest in the story and have to come back to it. videos tend to be shorter and i have jacked off to watching females pee. I don't think i have really ever jacked off to photos tho. i look at them from time to time but usually its not enough for me to jack off til i cum.

Misspiss, I jack off when reading stories and when watching videos, during them, not after. Sometimes I might not finish the video or story before I cum. Sometimes, I can cum after one great story or video; sometimes I need several in a row to let the tension build. For me, it needs to be non-fiction story, not fiction. Videos are much better than photos. When a write describes the woman's body, her vagina shape, the power of the pee stream, in vivid details, it is guaranteed to get me excited. women peeing in nature excite me the most and when they pee like a race horse, I'm done...

• Like 1
You have a good point. It's practically impossible to watch Misspiss naughty videos of her peeing over everything she sees and not want to rub it and get off. Shes just so naughty and her pee stream is so thick and powerful. :inlove:

That makes me very happy : )

• Like 1
Hey guys,

I would like to ask you a personal question. If you are comfortable answering please indulge.

I assume that most of you guys get sexually arouses from watching pee videos, looking at pee pictures and reading pee stories. But my question is. . . do you jack off while reading stories or read the whole story first then jack off afterwards. Same for pictures and videos. Do you jack off while looking at the videos/pictures or do you look at the videos/pictures first then jack off later with the thoughts in your mind?

Lizz

Misspiss, I jack off when reading stories and when watching videos, during them, not after. Sometimes I might not finish the video or story before I cum. Sometimes, I can cum after one great story or video; sometimes I need several in a row to let the tension build. For me, it needs to be non-fiction story, not fiction. Videos are much better than photos. When a write describes the woman's body, her vagina shape, the power of the pee stream, in vivid details, it is guaranteed to get me excited. women peeing in nature excite me the most and when they pee like a race horse, I'm done...

I myself can jack off to climax by looking at vids, viewing pics, or reading stories. Generally I tend to jack off whilst viewing or reading them rather than afterwards. I find it easiest to jack off to videos, followed by stories, and jack off least often to pics, though I do enjoy looking at them. I think that both vids and stories are easier to get off to because they involve moving pictures - either on a screen or in your imagination - whilst pics are static images. When I do get off on pics it is usually as a result of me viewing a number as slides rather than just a single one for a bit of variation.

I can though sometimes get off after viewing images rather than during. For example, as I lay in bed ready to crash out, it is often my habit to knock one out before sleeping. I rely solely on my own imagination or memory then. Oftentimes, I will jack off to some fantasy of my own, but sometimes I will do so to the memory of some story I have read, or some video I have watched.

You gotta piss anyway, so why not have fun doing it, film it, and make some cash out of turning on the rest of us? So keep up the good work! :biggrin:

Hey guys,

Lizz

Hi Lizz I usually jerk off while I am looking at them or listening to a file.:biggrin:

That

More or less to get me in the mood. Pics usually do it for me MissPiss, I have an active imagination lol
That''s awesome. . . pictures do it for me as well : ) I guess because a pee doesn't last that long. . . but an image being still does.
  • Like 1