Pissing policewoman

I work as a policewoman, and one of the perks of the job is that we get to catch many people, usually drunk, urinating in public places. Mostly it tends to be guys, but sometimes we catch girls doing it too. And after a few drinks some people can be real brazen about it. I'll always remember this one girl who was squatting in the middle of a busy pavement and peeing in full view of all the people walking past on either side of her. She was grinning like she was enjoying it too - until she saw us appproaching her that is!

When we catch someone, we tell them to stop immediately, hand them a mop and bucket to clean up, and issue a fixed penalty fine. This kind of sucks actually, because with the guys I'd rather offer to lend them a hand and let them carry on. And with a girl I'd rather say, "You carry on, love. I'll just admire the view!" But my colleagues are always with me so I have to go through the motions and do my job.

But catching people peeing in public somehow triggered a latent kinky streak in me, and I began to think about it more and more. And the thoughts were seriously turning me on. I fantasised about catching people when working alone and letting them carry on, then peeing in front of them myself. And soon I was looking up stuff on the internet, which really WAS an eye-opener.

In particular I found a pee fetish site which seriously caught my attention, and I became a member. Most intriguing of all was my discovery that there were people into pissing all over carpets, all over furniture, and just about everywhere imaginable actually. This opened my eyes to this more extreme form of kinkiness. The thought of doing these things myself began to seriously turn me on, and I began to fantasise about it more and more. Doing it for real was out of the question though because I was rarely home alone for one thing - I have a stay at home boyfriend and two young kids. And even when alone in the house, I thought that peeing everywhere was most innapropriate in a house where my kids lived. The most adventurous thing I ever really did was pee in the sink or the shower, which was kind of fun but nowhere near as naughty as I really wanted to be.

Anyway, on the fetish site I formed several good friendships. One of them was with an older guy named Steve who seiously got off on the idea of girls peeing on his living room carpet. And the happy coincidence was that I lived and worked in the same town as him, which fact it took me a while to reveal. Took me even longer to reveal that I was actually a female police officer in real life. But Steve was fine with that, and even admitted having a bit of a thing about girls in uniform.

Anyway, we batted a few fantasies and mutual interests back and forth and it kind of gradually reached a point where Steve was inviting me to fullfil my desire to pee on someone's carpet in his living room, as long as he could watch! And I was kind of edging towards the OK. But Steve wanted me to be wearing my uniform when I did it.

That off course was a problem. Police officers these days don't work alone very often, and we don't take our uniforms home. So I was only in uniform when on duty, and rarely alone then. But finally the perfect opportunity arrived. I was delivering some returned photos to someone only a few streets away from Steve, a job deemed too wasteful of manpower to send more than one officer. And my bladder was pretty full. So I gave Steve a text - thankfully he was home - and arranged to pop round.

When I entered his flat we were both actually feeling a little awkward at first, but I broke the ice by making some flippant remark about his carpet being ready for a soaking. And in no time at all we were in his living room, with me lowering my police trousers and panties and lowering myself into a squat, my trousers around my knees. And then I was doing it - actually pissing all over some guy's living room carpet right in front of him! And what a total rush! This was by far the biggest peeing turn on I had ever experienced. The feel of my relief, the gentle hissing so typical of us girlies, the sound of it splashing down, was all seriously doing it for me. I thought, "Wow! Fucking superb!" In the end the puddle was pretty massive, and Steve had an obvious bulge in his trousers. Guess he enjoyed the show as much as I enjoyed giving it!

I now wanted to see HIM pee and offered to lend a hand. After standing and pulling my black police trousers back up, I unzipped his jeans and took out his nearly erect cock and aimed into the middle of the room. Took him a while to get started - seems guys have a hard time peeing with a hard on (glad we girls don't have that problem, haha). But eventually he was peeing on his own living room carpet, with me aiming his cock so that he peed over a large area of it.

Soon after he finished I had to rush off - after all my photo delivery assignment should not have taken this long, and already I was going to need an excuse to justify the delay. No time at all for any sexual release, so I felt horny as fuck for the rest of the day. My boyfriend thought he had died and gone to heaven that night though, because I was so damn horny that I needed some serious fucking - SEVERAL times!

I hope to pee in Steve's flat again sometime. Next time I want to do it on his bed!

I work as a policewoman, and one of the perks of the job is that we get to catch many people, usually drunk, urinating in public places. Mostly it tends to be guys, but sometimes we catch girls doing it too. And after a few drinks some people can be real brazen about it. I'll always remember this one girl who was squatting in the middle of a busy pavement and peeing in full view of all the people walking past on either side of her. She was grinning like she was enjoying it too - until she saw us appproaching her that is!

When we catch someone, we tell them to stop immediately, hand them a mop and bucket to clean up, and issue a fixed penalty fine. This kind of sucks actually, because with the guys I'd rather offer to lend them a hand and let them carry on. And with a girl I'd rather say, "You carry on, love. I'll just admire the view!" But my colleagues are always with me so I have to go through the motions and do my job.

But catching people peeing in public somehow triggered a latent kinky streak in me, and I began to think about it more and more. And the thoughts were seriously turning me on. I fantasised about catching people when working alone and letting them carry on, then peeing in front of them myself. And soon I was looking up stuff on the internet, which really WAS an eye-opener.

In particular I found a pee fetish site which seriously caught my attention, and I became a member. Most intriguing of all was my discovery that there were people into pissing all over carpets, all over furniture, and just about everywhere imaginable actually. This opened my eyes to this more extreme form of kinkiness. The thought of doing these things myself began to seriously turn me on, and I began to fantasise about it more and more. Doing it for real was out of the question though because I was rarely home alone for one thing - I have a stay at home boyfriend and two young kids. And even when alone in the house, I thought that peeing everywhere was most innapropriate in a house where my kids lived. The most adventurous thing I ever really did was pee in the sink or the shower, which was kind of fun but nowhere near as naughty as I really wanted to be.

Anyway, on the fetish site I formed several good friendships. One of them was with an older guy named Steve who seiously got off on the idea of girls peeing on his living room carpet. And the happy coincidence was that I lived and worked in the same town as him, which fact it took me a while to reveal. Took me even longer to reveal that I was actually a female police officer in real life. But Steve was fine with that, and even admitted having a bit of a thing about girls in uniform.

Anyway, we batted a few fantasies and mutual interests back and forth and it kind of gradually reached a point where Steve was inviting me to fullfil my desire to pee on someone's carpet in his living room, as long as he could watch! And I was kind of edging towards the OK. But Steve wanted me to be wearing my uniform when I did it.

That off course was a problem. Police officers these days don't work alone very often, and we don't take our uniforms home. So I was only in uniform when on duty, and rarely alone then. But finally the perfect opportunity arrived. I was delivering some returned photos to someone only a few streets away from Steve, a job deemed too wasteful of manpower to send more than one officer. And my bladder was pretty full. So I gave Steve a text - thankfully he was home - and arranged to pop round.

When I entered his flat we were both actually feeling a little awkward at first, but I broke the ice by making some flippant remark about his carpet being ready for a soaking. And in no time at all we were in his living room, with me lowering my police trousers and panties and lowering myself into a squat, my trousers around my knees. And then I was doing it - actually pissing all over some guy's living room carpet right in front of him! And what a total rush! This was by far the biggest peeing turn on I had ever experienced. The feel of my relief, the gentle hissing so typical of us girlies, the sound of it splashing down, was all seriously doing it for me. I thought, "Wow! Fucking superb!" In the end the puddle was pretty massive, and Steve had an obvious bulge in his trousers. Guess he enjoyed the show as much as I enjoyed giving it!

I now wanted to see HIM pee and offered to lend a hand. After standing and pulling my black police trousers back up, I unzipped his jeans and took out his nearly erect cock and aimed into the middle of the room. Took him a while to get started - seems guys have a hard time peeing with a hard on (glad we girls don't have that problem, haha). But eventually he was peeing on his own living room carpet, with me aiming his cock so that he peed over a large area of it.

Soon after he finished I had to rush off - after all my photo delivery assignment should not have taken this long, and already I was going to need an excuse to justify the delay. No time at all for any sexual release, so I felt horny as fuck for the rest of the day. My boyfriend thought he had died and gone to heaven that night though, because I was so damn horny that I needed some serious fucking - SEVERAL times!

I hope to pee in Steve's flat again sometime. Next time I want to do it on his bed!

Wow. Remember to share lol

I mean the pictures after