Pee Stories

Today I have a couple different stories to share. The first story takes place at a concert. It was this past summer that I attended a Matchbox Twenty concert with my father. During the period between the opening act and main performance, my father decided to head to the bathroom. I stayed in my seat because I didn't have to go and I didn't' t want to have to try to walk through the crowds of people. Big mistake. My father came back about five minutes later. As he sat down next to me he told me that he had seen a bunch of women using the men's bathroom. I was excited when I heard that because I thought that I might witness something interesting. I went off to the bathroom a couple of times to see if I might see what my father had saw. Sadly I never did. I guess it just was not meant to be. Maybe next time.

My next story is more of an on going thing. I have a part time job checking and filing paperwork. My desk is right next to the one person bathroom. Sometimes when it is quiet I can hear my female coworkers using the bathroom. There are even a couple of women that pee as loud as a racehorse. It makes me wonder what the he'll is going on in there and whether they are aware that I can here everything.

Too bad you missed the excitement in the bathroom at the concert between the opener and the headliner. I imagine that is the time most people head to the restrooms at a concert. Hmm... perhaps there is a sighting opportunity there, particularly if you're seeing a band with large number of female fans like Matchbox 20.