Where is everyone from?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Where is everyone from?

• North America
    • Eastern Europe
    • Western Europe
    • Asia
    • Australia/New Zealand
    • Africa (I'm guessing not, but you never know!)
    • Antartica (where your pee freezes in an instant!)

I from the South West part of the U.S. . In the State of Texas . not to far from where you are , Autumn , go to know that you are close enough to me . To maybe catch a glimpse of you peeing outside , perhaps :) :wink:

You forgot about theU.K quite a few members are from there too

Kevin, I'm not sure if you missed that day in Geography class, but the UK is in Western Europe. :wacky:

• Like 1
I would say that there is one major problem here, and that is the simple fact that the responses are going to be skewed greatly in favor of areas where English is spoken. Those who do not speak or read English are much less likely to be on this site, and even if they are (for the pictures) they are not going to understand or respond to a poll.

I hear what you're saying, Egwalrus. Though, after 2 years of camming with thousands upon thousands of guys interacting with me in my chat room, English really is the primary second language for most countries, so I'm guessing that if anybody has made it to this page, I highly doubt they would struggle with understanding "Where are you from?" and recognizing the name of their continent in English.

Having said that, this is meant in fun and just out of curiosity!

• 7 months later...
I have a theory, but want to test it out with this poll first. I'd love to know what area you all are from. I want to know where are the main pee spots (pun intended).

Denver Co. Mile high city

I have a theory, but want to test it out with this poll first. I'd love to know what area you all are from. I want to know where are the main pee spots (pun intended).
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...