dirty pant fetish

This lovely girl is getting very horny and wet during a modelling shoot. So much so that she has made a delightful wet patch and stain in her bikini panties.

It's a little difficult to see here as the forum software shrinks the pictures, so here is a link to the full sized images. There are more pictures on the link, including some close ups that let you see how creamy and wet her pussy is. Looks delicious.

33857415.jpg.fbfe261934a19b77d8329b286a8c30c6.jpg

123774688.jpg.439ad6b85a24d59f1ac1ddca43efae81.jpg

1243707448.jpg.7cfff10d0ef3e92dd3c442c8b82252ed.jpg

1689086778.jpg.c1a80fd7f27d483a20fafe0d82f3fc80.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...

From a previous thread...

I once did that a few years ago when i was in my late 20s...long story short i fancied my (then) wife's friend like fuck but did absolutely nothing kept it to myself, now this is completely true she was early 20, s and still a virgin well anyway. ..

basically I went in to her over night bag one day when they where out pull out a pair of her panties actually still moist and really inhaled fuck I could have came on them and her stockings it was fucking awesome. ..i wish to god I had told her I fancied her and fuck ed her silly .....still there you go

• Like 1
From a previous thread...

I once did that a few years ago when i was in my late 20s...long story short i fancied my (then) wife's friend like fuck but did absolutely nothing kept it to myself, now this is completely true she was early 20, s and still a virgin well anyway. ..

basically I went in to her over night bag one day when they where out pull out a pair of her panties actually still moist and really inhaled fuck I could have came on them and her stockings it was fucking awesome. ..i wish to god I had told her I fancied her and fuck ed her silly .....still there you go

Mmmm,did you get a wank with them?I remember when i had about 15 min tops,to get a pair of my gfs flatmates,and "enjoy" them before they returned from corner shop.I tell you,those knickers of that sexy girl,were the sweetest thing id ever sniffed in those 10 mins i had,mmm,i got one off in about 40 seconds flat,cleaned up,back on bedroom floor,job done,none the wiser.Nice one!

I did indeed and rubbed my cock on them where her pussy would have been. ....the reason why she was a V at that age was I and my wife at that time where born in to a very serious and mind controlled religion I left a lonnng time ago now don't want to mention it but everyone knows of them.....

and sex before married was probably the most serious sin you could commit anyway fuck religion

• 2 weeks later...
mmmm...look what I've done guys!

[ATTACH=full]46896[/ATTACH]

Yummmm, looks delicious. :) Did you do that while you were looking at the Catherine Ringer gallery? I hope so. I love the idea that something I posted might have made you wet.
  • Like 2