dirty pant fetish

Just to spend 15 minutes with her knickers would do me right now.If she accompanied them that would be even better.

I was feeling so romantic about the activities of this couple, I thought I'd find out what they got up to.

Seems like the scent of her panties inspired him ....

and he really loves her pussy ...

mmmm, smells so nice ..

This is what he was doing to make her panties wet before he undressed her ....

and they did a lot of this too ..

some close ups of her dirty panties ...

And sweetly sucking her clitty ..

What a lovely way to earn a living.

4erkbqckqb.JPG.6ba2bf5d2b9f28db16e86a3b91de0b2a.JPG

0cjj9me3lg.JPG.f66686239d02bcbc3240a97f42a0eed8.JPG

vuqb2y1nzw.JPG.f70b67ad72d79594a80a77d94d386a6a.JPG

dk4swadzyd.JPG.0b37deeca4874423cebed11b30772ace.JPG

l3w8k03in6.JPG.5c59a52b3af6ce2907003a0a9378ed9b.JPG

ligj2o13ty.JPG.c76f2b9a45eaa109b2adec3ba1f445fa.JPG

pant1.jpg.628db58ca9102eeb8515e69a8ac4573d.jpg

pant2.jpg.b339c8dc5fa7f203292cbd49128010b5.jpg

97nbd5h3xy.JPG.379101db3d740e160fbfc35ee41f654c.JPG

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well there is certainly a dirty knicker fetish for us sniffoholics. I have a pal who cat sits for a young friend when she frequently goes away on business. He has told me how he goes straight down her laundry basket to sniff and taste her dirty pants. Lucky sod! I wonder how many of us on here would admit to the occasional laundry basket raid,wives, gf's neighbours or acquaintances. Maybe your friends mother's, or their sisters, when you where a kid. A friend of mines gorgeous half sister stayed with us for a few months when I was a boy and she was always leaving her dirty knickers lying around her room. Delicious! She must have had a very wet pussy because they where always crusty and stiff with her dried juices and pee. I used to love them!

Come on guys, ( or girls into fems) any confessions to share?

Well there is certainly a dirty knicker fetish for us sniffoholics. I have a pal who cat sits for a young friend when she frequently goes away on business. He has told me how he goes straight down her laundry basket to sniff and taste her dirty pants. Lucky sod! I wonder how many of us on here would admit to the occasional laundry basket raid,wives, gf's neighbours or acquaintances. Maybe your friends mother's, or their sisters, when you where a kid. A friend of mines gorgeous half sister stayed with us for a few months when I was a boy and she was always leaving her dirty knickers lying around her room. Delicious! She must have had a very wet pussy because they where always crusty and stiff with her dried juices and pee. I used to love them!

Come on guys, ( or girls into fems) any confessions to share?

I think I can beat that, I knew a guy who owned and let out a few student houses, he would obviously prefer to let out to females. Well. of course he had a skeleton key to the houses, so he told me that he would usually wait until they were all out at lectures, before sneaking in and poking around in their bedrooms, and the laundry basket in the bathroom. Need I say more!

• Like 1
I think I can beat that, I knew a guy who owned and let out a few student houses, he would obviously prefer to let out to females. Well. of course he had a skeleton key to the houses, so he told me that he would usually wait until they were all out at lectures, before sneaking in and poking around in their bedrooms, and the laundry basket in the bathroom. Need I say more!

I would offer special discounts to groups of 3 or more girls sharing one house,but no boys allowed.(i of course would also offer houses to boys,but no co-habiting)

I guess this is one fetish,that probably wouldnt really appeal to other girls.Am i wrong,please correct me if you girls would also enjoy some alone time with a pair of slightly pissy knickers..If so who would you like if you could get hold of them?Taylor Swift perhaps?

That sounds like he had it good..But for me,i would have to be able to match each pair to each girl in the house.It wouldnt work unless i knew each girl,and whos knickers i was having the pleasure with..

• Like 1