A Great End to a Movie.....at the Theater!

Hey Autumn,

Glad to see you on here! I used to follow you on experience project and I love your pictures and stories! I am a huge naughty peeing fan and I hope that you will be able to share lots of your naughty peeing experiences with us on here! I am espically interested in any naughty peeing stories involving absorbent surfaces or items like carpet, chairs, seats, beds, etc. It makes it especially great if you pee in nuaghty places that arn't yours because not only does it make it even naughtier but you don't have to worrie about clean up ;). I loved your movie theater story and i'm excited to hear more similar story's. I would really like to hear about some of your hotel experiences!

Thanks again for sharing your love for pee

• Like 1

It's good that your respectfully in your naughty peeing by drinking lots and diluting pee however that also has a certain naughtiness to it. If your drinking lots, your pee may be dilute but there will also be more pee than if you wern't purposely hydrating prior to a naughty pee. I think if it's a bit pre meditated than its even naughtier. It's great to hear true stories from girls that have actually peed in naughty places as opposed to fictional stories. Don't get me wrong, fictional stories are great too but there is nothing like the real thing. I hope that some day I will meet a girl that is into naughty peeing and will be daring enough to pee on a movie theater seat under her skirt or spend a weekend in a hotel room peeing on the carpet, couches, chairs and bed! That would be incredible! It's soo hard. To find girls that are in to this so it's great when you hear from a girl that is. It's also hard to catch girls who are naughty peeing some where. The only real sightings i've had are girls peeing in the pool when i've been away on vacation. I'll often spend most of my time near the swim up bar with a pair of goggles. If you see a girl who's been partyin for a while, go off on her own for a swim, odds are she's taking a piss in the water. I have seen a few yellow clouds around girls crotches if I throw my goggles on and go for a dive near them. Some times, if your really lucky you will see a bikini bottom pulled aside and a nice unobstructed stream flowing into the water. Pool peeing has pretty much been the only naughty peeing i've seen first hand but I hope I have more opportunities for more naughty pee sightings in years to come!

Hi again Autumn,

Hope you don't mind me asking this but I'm guessing this wasn't your first time peeing in a movie theater? Have you ever pulled your skirt out from underneath your butt, pulled your panties aside (if your wearing any) and discreetly peed directly into the seat below you? I really enjoy hearing stories where girls have used this method to relieve themselves during a movie. If you have ever done this, it would be great to hear about it as you have a great way of describing your experiences! Looking foreward to hearing about more of your peeing experiences.

Movies are a great place to get desperate. I have told the story about the time my Ex and I went to a movie...after several refills on her jumbo drink by the end of the movie she really had to go. Her intentions were to hold it until we got home and give me a golden shower but when she stood up her need to pee increased greatly. The line for the bathroom was too long and the parking lot was too crowded to squat and pee. She tried to make it home but she ended up peeing her pants in the car about a mile from the house :-)

Wetmanjf

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Paulypeeps,

Maybe you could post a story about some of your movie peeing experiences? A movie theater seems like a great place for a girl to have some discrete naughty fun! Hope you can share some of your experiences with us! I noticed that our local theater has started upgrading their fabric seats with seats that are a vinyl or fake leather type material. I hope the reason for the change was due to too many naughty girls peeing into the fabric seats! I just hope that all the movie theaters don't start catching on to this as I would love to think that movie theaters will be a great place for maughty pissing girls to have some fun for years to come! Hope you theater pissers will share your naughty stories with all us naughty pee lovers!

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Damn, Autumn, that is one of the hottest stories I've ever read. There I was taking a discrete pee in the cinema hoping no one would notice and you're pissing a fountain onto the rows in front of you. I would give anything to see a proud, uninhibited display like that.

What theatre did you say it was? :p

• 9 years later...