Colorado Pee MILF

Hi everyone! My name is Autumn (AutumnPeach was my camming name). I am new to this site, but have been into pee stuff for about 5 years now. My hubby got me into it when we first got together and I've been loving it ever since! I've posted a link in the forums to my Tumblr page and of some pics of me peeing. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Kisses,

Autumn

• Like 1

Welcome to the site! I just checked out your tumblr, although I'm sure I've been there before. Either way, it really is great, keep up the good work. :biggrin:

I look forward to chatting with you around the forum.

• Like 1
Welcome to the sitel I just checked out your tumblr, although I'm sure I've been there before. Either way, it really is great, keep up the good work. :biggrin:

I look forward to chatting with you around the forum.

Thanks, Admin! That Tumblr page is about 1 1/2 months old, so it's possible you've seen it before. It's grown pretty quickly to over 1300 followers in that time. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'll definitely be interested to read up on some of the posts here. :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome Autumn Peach. I see you made the jump from EP as well. Can't wait to read your stories and see your pics. :)

Yay, another EP convert! I'll have to get more of my stories posted up soon. I have a busy week, so I may not be on much, but I'll see what I can do!

Hi and welcome, Autumn Peach. I hope you have a fantastic time here.

Thanks, Adrian. I already have!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...