Idea for a new story thread...

I have an idea for a new story thread, but wish to seek an OK from admin before going ahead, due to potential copyright issues. I am running this by Admin publicly because if there are any potential problems cited which make my idea a non-starter, or any necessary conditions for it going ahead, we might all benefit from having these explained.

First of all, many of us into girls peeing in naughty places regard the superb Leaky_One as the leading light amongst writers of this kind of erotic fiction, and in a class of her own. But word on the street is that she has long since been snapped up by Wetset magazine and now writes exclusively for them. She has not published any naughty peeing stories publicly now for over four years.

But there are a great many of her superb stories out there on the net. There are a number on Peesearch, a whole page full of them on Literotica, and a fair few on AskJolene.com. None of these are paysites, so the stories are freely available. Some members might possess copies of her stories stored on their computers, or know of other places on the web where they might be found.

So my idea is to open a thread in the story section entitled "Leaky_One stories", where I, and others if they wish, can paste in from elsewhere their favourite Leaky_One stories. These would be very popular amongst fans of naughty pissing, but before going ahead I thought I would check with Admin if such a thread were ok, and if so if there were any conditions necessary for legal reasons.

Thanks

I appreciate you checking, but if the stories are freely available then I see absolutely no issues in going ahead with that idea! I don't think I've come across any of her stores, so I - like I'm sure many others - am looking forward to reading them. :)

Hey! I never knew LeakyOne had posted stories on AskJolene (never knew about the site, actually) I would really appreciate if you could reproduce those stories here in the hope of finding a story of her I never came across!

Only just got home from work, but rest assured that I will get around to that within the next few days. Many are the same ones as can already be found on Literotica, to be honest, but I will post any that are not as a priority when I feel refeshed and ready.

Bad news, I'm afraid Daemoniak.

I've just gone looking for the AskJolene erotica site but cannot find it. It appears to have gone the same way as Sprinkles. No longer in existence. Hopefully, someone, somewhere, will have some stories archived, or know of where they can be found.

Ah, I had actually attempted to access the site when I read the name but could not; normally I have everything she posted on Sprinkles (in html format :P) but I did not get to AskJolene before they pulled out so we'll need someone else for this site :(