I seem to be in the minority with an uncircumcised cock, I have a couple of questions:

How many out there are cut / uncut?

If you are uncut, do you pull the foreskin back when you piss?

What do the ladies think of an uncut cock?

Uncut, especially if there's not too much skin at the end of the head. It has to be CLEAN! Cut is alright, too. I think what matters most is what's at the other end of the cock.

If I'm holding a cock to help a guy piss, I will usually pull the foreskin back, otherwise the pee can be hard to aim. I like to watch the pisshole with the stream coming out>

• Hot 2

Uncut, and yeah, pulled back to pee. My wife has a thing she does, bites it gently, holding it closed, and pee fills it making it swell, then the pee splatters everywhere.

She loves it, and always gets a giggle when it "goes off".

• 4 weeks later...

As was said above, I'm pretty sure this depends on where you're from. Circumcision is common here in the US, and my fiancé is cut, but I have a few online guy friends from the UK and they're all uncut.

I've never been with/seen in real life a guy who was uncut, although I've seen pics from one or two of my UK friends. Personally, I don't think it matters, cut or uncut. I certainly like cut just fine, but uncut would be okay too.

• Like 1

Maybe it's the Jew in me, but I definitely prefer my cocks to be cut! I've only been with one uncut guy and it was a little odd. I know nature intends it that way, but my favorite part of a man's cock is the head, so I like to keep that where I can easily see it!

I'm glad to be uncut, I never pulled my foreskin back to pee as a child and often I don't neither nowadays, in fact I rarely pull it backwards because, probably since I'm used to it, I feel it more "protected", also it really hurts a bit if I accidentally touch my glans.

• 2 weeks later...