More fun with Gabriele

The following story is a sequel to this one - http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/gabriele-caught-peeing.76/

I'm Sue, the woman who told you about the time I caught my young German lodger, Gabriele, peeing on the carpet in her room....and decided to piss there myself right in front of her!

Well, time for an update. I rarely pee in the toilet when home now. Instead, whether she is there or not, I mostly walk right on past the bathroom into her room and just piss right there on the carpet. If she's there, I'll just do it right in front of her! I know she pretty much does the same too, and on numerous occasions I have seen her do it, once or twice when I have walked in on her in mid-flow, but mostly when we just go in there to pee together. To be quite honest, her room does smell quite pissy now, but she honestly doesn't seem to mind! And it's her room and not mine, so why should I give a fuck! I'll just replace the carpet whenever she finally moves out.

Sometimes we share a bottle or two of wine together and become quite tipsy. We might then get a little bit more, shall we say, adventurous. One time we thought it was hilarious - and sexy as hell - to squat upon the dining room table together and piss all over it. Another time, we were both fairly drunk having spent several hours sitting upon the living room sofa drinking champagne to celebrate her 19th birthday, when we dared each other to pee against a wall like guys. In no time at all we were both naked from the waist down, in behind the sofa, stood side by side pissing against my living room wall! We found it kind of funny but it was sexy too and great fun at the time. A couple of times when drinking, we decided that whenever we needed to pee, instead of going all the way upstairs into her room to do it, we'd just go out into the kitchen and pee all over the floor out there. By the time we went to bed nearly every inch of the tiled floor was covered in piss on both occasions.

I tend to regret these adventures the next day though because, unlike Gabriele's room which I am happy to leave all pissy if she is, I feel a definite need to keep the rest of my house nice and clean. So major clean up operations are always necessary which is a serious hassle. For that reason I don't allow us to do this kind of thing all that often, and it mostly only happens when we have been drinking. Our pee is more diluted then anyway, and more like just plain old warm water, which does at least make cleaning easier.

I have begun seriously fantasising about Gabriele and I actually peeing all over each other, but haven't broached the subject with her yet. Think I will soon. Just waiting for the right moment. I reckon she will be well up for it!Hope so.

One other development. I am seeing a guy friend at the moment - Shaun. It is early days but there are signs that he might just posibly have an interest in peeing. Of course, he knows nothing about Gabriele and myself regularly peeing all over the carpet in her room. Not quite sure how he would react to THAT just yet. But just a couple of nights ago after we got back late from the pub, very tipsy, something very interesting happened.

We were laying together upon my bed after having had some great sex, when he said he needed to pee. Well, emboldened by the drink, I made a few suggestions and the following kind of happened:- I basically ended up holding his dick for him as he peed on the carpet in the corner of my bedroom, then I peed there myself while he watched. And he DID get hard again pretty quickly, so that we had sex again before sleeping. And he was fine about it in the morning too, saying that it was "different but kind of fun". So things are looking promising.

There is so much potential right now with both Shaun and Gabriele. Threesomes? Golden showers? Hoping for many more positive developments before too long.

• Like 1