Revenge pissing

A couple of months back I discovered that my boyfriend had been cheating on me and was regularly shagging somebody else. There followed the inevitable blazing row during which he said he didn't want me anymore and wanted to be with her. I moved out of his flat the very next day, feeling hurt, angry and rejected. But I never actually got around to giving my key back.

Well yesterday, still feeling a bit aggrieved about the whole thing, and after a lunchtime down the pub with my friend Lisa, I realised that I still had the key to his flat in my possession, and that he would still be at work at that time of day. So Lisa and I decided it would be a good idea to go around there and wreak some revenge somehow.

When we got there we looked around and I felt really pissed off to see his new strumpet's photos on the mantelpiece. We looked into the bedroom and discovered that her clothes were filling the wardrobe and chest of drawers. Clearly she had already moved in.

Both Lisa and I needed a piss quite badly, so we decided to satisfy my need for revenge in a most naughty way. We took all of the strumpet's dresses out of the wardrobe and placed them upon my ex-boyfriend's double bed. Then we took turns squatting and pissing all over them, a really long piss from both of us. The dresses were soaked and much of our piss soaked through them onto the bed.

We then left the mess behind us and laughingly walked out. And I felt a whole lot better for it. And do you know what? It was actually a damn good turn on! I never knew that pissing could be so much fun.