A Few Years Ago

A few years ago we were the sort of rebellious kids you know drinking smoking that sort of thing.

So we all chipped to and bought some beer and cigs. So after a few cans I was tipsy and the other people who drunk less were completely drunk and decided to be very stupid and two of the kids I was with decided to start a fight with a CAR and half the neibour hood started mouthing at them and the police got involved and me and one of the kids gf ran away she said for a good hour she needed a piss so when she was running she said '' oh no '' and flooded her pants I always wanted to get with her and this time my erection was blosoming so she saw it and we went to hidden spot and she wanked me off. So later we went back to see if there were any cans left at this time a another three girls joined us so it was me and those 4 so we got more beer and we went to the fair which one of the ride will make you piss yourself if you had a drink in the last hour so one of the girls wet themselves on the ride two sightings within 4 hours for me that's very lucky