Is the Forum Messing Up for you

I would have to agree with what Egwalrus said; there's no reason at all that this url should load up anything else. What site are you being directed to? It sounds like malware, but please keep us updated on this. Hopefully you can get it resolved quickly. :)

Yes, yesterday when I went to watchgirlspeeing.com I got a totally different website. I even clicked on one of my emails which normally brings me to this site, and it took me to this different site. Today, thankgoodness, this site is back.

It was almost like someone had hijacked the website address for their purposes.

If several people are having this problem it looks like something is up. I could really do with knowing where you're being directed? If it happens again, please take a screenshot or take note of what you see. Hopefully it won't happen again, mind.

It sounds a lot like a domain issue rather than any kind of hijacking. I'll contact the domain provider, but a little more information would probably help in finding the solution.

Thanks guys; apologies about the inconvenience.