Today at 9.30am.

This morning I woke before my ladies, listening to the wind outside, and just watched them sleep, tangled in each other, faces so peaceful, so relaxed. I snuggled into my wife's butt and loved her warmth, falling back to sleep for a while. I was woken a bit later by a warm hand down my undies, holding me, getting some soft murmurs of appreciation as she felt my pee hard on. Maigh asked if I could show her some morning pee and I looked at her wanting face and smiled. She untangled from a still sleeping Mary and turned toward me, kissing and muttering, telling me she wanted my pee, wanted me to make her dirty, and to do it now. I wriggled out from under the covers, Maigh following quickly, dressed in a tee and plain white knickers, butt jiggling as she skipped into the bathroom.

She got into the shower stall and squatted down, looking up as I stood in the doorway, reaching out and pulling my jocks down. She sighed deeply, looking at me, then just held me, my cock pointing at her, waiting. I don't like doing this much, morning pee is too strong and smelly, but she loves it. I started to pee, hitting her on the chin, splashing up everywhere, then it was in her mouth, filling and foaming back out. Her tee was soon soaked and transparent, pee running down her body, soaking into the white knickers, dripping off her and onto the floor. Colour wasn't to bad, but I could smell it, an acidic, metallic smell, she wasn't gagging or retching, so it wasn't too foul. I slowly stopped getting a sigh, then she was licking and sucking, thanking me softly.

She stood and pulled me into the shower stall, pushing me down, and lifted a gorgeous leg up and hooked it over my shoulder, a look of lust on her face, her body glistening with my piss. She was in her dark place again, her face changes into something hard and unreadable, a completely different person when she gets horny. She slowly reached down and hooked a finger under the crotch of her wet knickers, staring at me, panting softly. Abruptly, she started peeing, a forceful jet hitting me on the chest, splattering and splashing, hot and stinging. She moved her hips about, spraying her pee everywhere, hitting my face, in my hair and down to my soaking undies. This was evil stuff, smelling strongly with a bitter taste, too potent for me, and just let it wash over me. With a couple of last squirts, she was done, and just stayed where she was looking down at my drowned rat impersonation, a finger moving gently under her knickers.

Suddenly, Mary was there, lifting a leg and hooking the other shoulder. Maigh sighed deeply and watched as Mary done the same, hooked her knickers aside, then hosed me down, more hot stinging pee. This was not as bad as Maigh had just done, but it hit my eyes, burning sharply. I opened my mouth, letting it fill, hearing Maigh gasp again, then let it flow out, running hotly down my body. Mary soon stopped, unhooked herself neatly, then disappeared, leaving Maigh and I alone. She helped me up, and kissed me hard, tasting pee on me, and smiled a little. She apologised for the way she acted, saying sorry several times, and turned on the shower.

We had a quick wash, dropping the clothes we had on to the floor, getting giggly with slippery naked bodies. Mary returned with a giant mug of coffee which Maigh and I shared as we watched Mary have a quick shower. We all piled back into bed, and had a laugh, wondering how many other people would start a Sunday like this.

We are out for a while, weather here is cold and windy, and we are heading down the coast, the Southern Ocean is rough, wild and spectacular this time of the year. Later peeple, have a good day.

Scot_Lover, M and M

• Like 2
  • Hot 1