Drunken argument leads to pissing

The other night my boyfriend and I got back to his place from a night down the pub and we were having one of those stupid drunken arguments that seemed so important at the time, but was no doubt about something stupid, can't even remember what.

Anyway, we were both shouting at each other, calling each other all the names under the sun, even throwing things around the room. Yeah, it was a bad one. At some point something I said enraged my boyfriend so much that he literally turned red with rage, and I am fortunate in having a guy who never hits women. But he did the next worst thing he could think of. He grabbed my handbag off the coffee table, unzipped it, opened his fly, took his dick out, and started pissing in the handbag! It all kind of happened so fast that I didn't have time to react. "This is what I think of your fucking opinion", or words to that effect, he shouted. For several seconds I stood there utterly dumbfounded, just watching him. Then I reacted and tried to pull the handbag away from him. But he was holding it too tight, and I only succeeded in having his piss splash all over my hands.

So I released the handbag and let him continue pissing in it, thinking "Right you bastard! You've asked for it now!" So I stormed into the kitchen, totally removed my knickers, opened the fridge door, stood in front of the open fridge with the front of my skirt hoisted, and you can pretty much guess what I did next! I started pissing in his fridge, all over the food, eggs, milk, etc that lay within. I swung my hips from side to side, literally making sure I peed on everything. Soon pee was flowing out of the bottom of the fridge onto the kitchen floor. I do remember that, although motivated by anger, I actually found it quite stimulating. It was turning me on!

I was about two thirds done when my boyfriend burst into the kitchen, evidently having finished his pee into my handbag. He immediately grabbed me from behind, physically pulling me away from his fridge. Too late, though. The damage was done. And I continued pissing until I'd finished anyway, my piss spraying all over his kitchen floor.

Our drunken argument continued to rage for a while longer until we both just got too damned tired to argue anymore.

Next morning we woke up, neither of us able to remember what we were arguing about, but clearly able to remember the pissing. And the evidence was there for us both to see. My handbag, with it's soaked and sodden contents, discarded in the middle of the living room floor, piss having flowed out of it onto the carpet. The kitchen floor was covered in puddles of pee, with piss all over everything in the fridge. We were both quite shame-faced and apologetic, but I will never forget what a turn on it was to just piss in his fridge.

• Hot 1