This WebSite

Hi guys

I came in last night, was any work being done? Had a horrible time, site would not work with internet explorer, had to kill it and use Firefox. Then a post was duplicated, had more fun trying to get delete to work, and slow, very slow on a cable service. Today all is good, on an iPad at least, love to be here in an alternate Pee Paradise.

Great to see Admin take an interest in Peeple, just brilliant, keep up the good work.

Scot_Lover

Apologies if anyone experienced any downtime with the site yesterday, let me know if any problems persist. I use Chrome to view the site and am yet to have any issues with duplicating posts or anything like that, but of course just use whichever browser you find works best for you.

As for women here, there are a surprising amount of people who've reigistered and selected 'female' as the gender on their profile. I don't know whether everyone has answered truthfully, but I do know for a fact there are several women who are active on the site, and as we grow that number will continue to increase. :)

Thanks again to everyone for the positive feedback, it's always great to hear!