Hello everyone...

I'm Lucy :) I'm a girl who loves to watch girls pee, and also loves to participate. I love peeing on carpets and furniture, and everywhere really, but naughty peeing is my favorite. I'm glad to see I'll be in good company here :) Can't wait to share stories and pictures with you all!

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum, Lucy! It's great to have you here, especially as I share a similar interest in naughty peeing.

I look forward to seeing what you have to share and chatting with you some more. :)

Welcome to the forum, Lucy. I love girls like you. If you ever found yourself in my neck of the woods and felt the urge to piss on someone's carpet, there is always my living room. Just one condition - I would just HAVE to be allowed to watch. I'd woorry about cleaning up later. :biggrin:

And do you spot the fact that we both have avatars featuring girls standing and pissing on carpets? Soulmates! :laugh:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm Lucy :) I'm a girl who loves to watch girls pee, and also loves to participate. I love peeing on carpets and furniture, and everywhere really, but naughty peeing is my favorite.

Hello Lucy. I'm late to the party here, but I will add my voice to the welcome chorus.

The things you like to do are also some of the things I find most erotic in life. I just love to see a girl peeing on carpets or furniture. Fabric covered armchairs and sofas are specially nice if she leaves a big wet patch on them. Another one that's been a fantasy for a long time has been to see a girl step up onto a dining table that is already set with a white linen tablecloth, silver cutlery and fine crystal glasses, so she can release a shower of pee all over the table and soak it all. (Best of all would be if the guests were already seated around the table to watch her, but that might be hard to arrange.)

Welcome to you, and may you enjoy your naughty peeing happily and often.

• Like 1