Mary

Something different .....

Mary is our live in girlfriend, been with us for 6 years now, a very quiet girl, never draws attention to herself. She is fairly tall, and thin, but beautifully proportioned, everything she has is just the perfect size for her body.

Anyway, Sunday afternoon, Maigh, my wife, went out, leaving us alone (think this was planned between the two of them), and we just sat about, listening to music. She made a coffee each and snuggled me on the couch, and one thing led to another and we were naked in bed. She is a beautiful sight, laying on her back, breasts pointing upwards, dark hair framing her smiling face, watching as I got undressed. She doesn't have to do anything to get me hard, it just happens, but she will always take me in her mouth, biting gently, then taking me as deep as she can. She sez it turns her on, and feeling how wet she gets, I have to believe her.

When she was happy enough with my now really hard dick, she lay me on my back, and climbed on, guiding me into her, sighing as she feels me in her. There is nothing frantic about the way she fucks, she just backs onto me, gets me deep in her, and just stays there, moving slowly and gently, tucking a hand under herself and has a play. When she comes, it is unmistakeable, like a hot flush, and gets wet, very wet. She will do this a couple of times, then start moving slowly, up and down, murmuring softly, telling me to come, to fill her, come deep inside of her. This, understandably, is no problem for me, the hardest part is to hold on long enough, I don't want to come to fast and mess it up for her. When I'm done, she leaves me inside of her, sez the other thing she likes is feeling me go flat, not a sudden empty feeling, I suppose that is a girl thing, but I don't mind.

She climbed off, went and got a washcloth and cleaned me up slowly and gently, then snuggled me, purring like a kitten, whispering a soft "thank you, laddie" before we both fell asleep. Maigh found us like this an hour or so later, Mary waking and going out to talk to her, slipping knickers and a tee on as she left.

All three of us had a talk about it over dinner that night, and it came up that Mary wanted a sexy fun time with out a pee session, and I had to admit that it was different, in a sweet way.

So, does anyone else think that pee gets in the way sometimes?

Well, I often seperate feelings of love and desires of romance from sex.

For me the sexual side of things just doesn't work without pee, but I know all sex, including pee, can get in the way potentially of something even more special.

And that something is just the intimacy of being at one with someone, having them in your arms, holding them close.

And when I want to get off I may well sort myself out with thoughts of golden showers and sexy girls pissing everywhere, but when I want to just drift off to sleep I love to do so thinking thoughts of just holding my beloved in my arms and knowing that I make her happy.

Sadly, whenever I find love for real I often find a lot of pain and get hurt, so love for me is mostly a fantasy where it is safe.

But in many ways, romantic fantasies of just the simplest of intimacies are so much more pleasant than full on sexual ones, unless I truly am in a lustful mood. I guess I have kind of always had difficulty integrating sex with love because I grew up putting both in seperate compartments. Because only pee really did it for me and all around everyone else regarded that as "dirty", "disgusting", "sordid", "abnormal", and "perverted" and in no way part of any loving relationship - and there was no internet in my formative years where I could reach out to others with similar sexual interests - I felt that pee had nothing at all to do with love. But because deep down I craved love, I got into the habit of nurturing romantic fantasies entirely devoid of sex. And my lustful fantasies have always been entirely devoid of love and romance. Only very recently - partially - have I begun to be able to some extent to experience both together in my fantasies. But it is very much a work in progress. To a large extent I still often struggle dealing with sex and love together.

So for me sometimes, not just peeing but sex itself can sometimes get in the way of love. This is something that most people would probably struggle to understand.

Thanks Steve.

Bit of a follow up .....

The 3 of us were talking again, around the kitchen table over dinner, I love our conversations, just brilliant having a 3rd person to talk with (about anything). Mary tells me that she just wants to feel normal for a change, and this upset Maigh a little, normal to her is pee fun, and lots of it. They sorted things out, got lots of cuddles together, and some extra attention in bed, so all is good.

She made me think a little, knowing that we made her do this, and she suffers (don't know if this is the right word) our perversion. Mary smiled a little at this, but said she loves getting down and dirty with us, because we get off on it so much, and, we do wild things to her as part of it.

Maybe it's this 3 person relationship that makes us like this, don't know, never been this content with life before, and as the girls say, no one is going anywhere.

Thanks

Scot_Lover

• 4 weeks later...

Hi again

This does not happen often, even Maigh will have a timeout, she calls it "being a woman", just snuggles close, lots of cuddles, very cosy and nice. We all sleep in the same King size bed, that will probably never change, we each have a turn of sleeping in the middle, this has to be experienced, no words can explain it. The ladies sum it up nicely, "Togetherness", one word for the way we live.

Scot_lover Maigh and Mary