Which celebrity would you most like to be peed on by?

Taylor Swift, only because I had intense dreams about her.

My ladies want to take turns too, in their words "Do bad things tae her"

taylor-swift-vma-2014-mtv-video-music-awards-lead.jpg?w=600

If you look very closely,omg,i think is a hint of "cameltoe".(can we have a topic to find a more lovely word than "cameltoe",for such a glorious piece of the body?)Ive heard the term,"Butterfly Bun".Better than "cameltoe",anyone?

I agree with fannywatcher, "cameltoe" is a horrible word. I like "butterfly bun", never heard that word to describe it before.

Gee, that is a neat description. We are going to have to start using it. My problem is that I don't have an example to show.:frown:

Butterfly bun is just a suggestion,as "cameltoe":depressed:is an ugly word!Im sure we can think of a word to describe the heavenly little notch that appears when a ladies pants are just a little tight on her.like the ones the delectable Taylor Swift is wearing..

Totally with you on this. Cameltoe is adorable in concept, but the word is so unflattering. Butterfly Bun is definitely a step in the right direction.

I don't know if she specifically counts as a "celebrity", but Miss Hannah Minx is IMO on of the most attractive beings ever to exist. It actually bothers me that people only ever talk about her boobs. I mean sure, they're wonderful too but she just has one of the single most beautiful faces I've ever seen on a human.

tumblr_m3z9qltAat1r1md9uo1_400.gif.11ca9144c5af1afa73491c46c234cffc.gif

hannah-minx-1.jpg.8cc48116283a42df1a608c71abae11de.jpg

minx3.jpg.346ff56299fbd365ffe319aef1b85e0e.jpg

Miss-Hannah-Minx-face.jpg.63b450de2b1c0be57ff59bc37e121ae1.jpg

• Like 2
Totally with you on this. Cameltoe is adorable in concept, but the word is so unflattering. Butterfly Bun is definitely a step in the right direction.

I don't know if she specifically counts as a "celebrity", but Miss Hannah Minx is IMO on of the most attractive beings ever to exist. It actually bothers me that people only ever talk about her boobs. I mean sure, they're wonderful too but she just has one of the single most beautiful faces I've ever seen on a human.

[ATTACH=full]19354[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]19355[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]19356[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]19357[/ATTACH]

Im not sure who she actually is but agreed on all your other points!She could do a warm one on me any day..:biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not much into celebrities. I like the average lady. After a bit of thought I did pick three. As usual I'm a bit different from the herd. As well as being peed on, I'd gladly have a drink from any of these three.

[TABLE]

[TR][TD]

[/TD][TD]

[/TD][TD]

Troy Ball

Plays herself on the docudrama Moonshiners. She is just such a cutie. Great smile, beautiful face, and luscious curves. How could one say no?

[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]

[/TD][TD]

[/TD][TD]

Debra Jo Rupp

Played Kitty Forman on the sitcom That 70's Show. Anyone that watched the show should be able to tell that Kitty has to be one dirty minded woman. Another cutie. I don't care how old she is.

[/TD][/TR]

[TR][TD]

[/TD][TD]

[/TD][TD]

Nicole Kidman

Has played countless parts in various films. Of course no one here could have missed the golden shower scene in The Paperboy. Remarkably she had no qualms about pissing on someone. My kind of gal! Click the thumbnail below for a screencap of her peeing.

[/TD][/TR]

[/TABLE]

troy1.jpg.bb5fadd12de2f6c74719bc048dc322cf.jpg

troy2.jpg.5f291d131a8458b1ea6af3864f5e94f3.jpg

debra1.jpg.f7dc8aed4770454015acb5f1c5ba1ca5.jpg

debra2.jpg.e10416e13882b5b2ad3c99f0f5e16473.jpg

nicole1.jpg.bffb6f6fa7abe5c2fbe1c97cfc660171.jpg

nicole2.jpg.56b93f000a548797a7fd3183078bc656.jpg

screencap.jpg.08c812aeff3a3ec1d014a682c878ce30.jpg

• 7 years later...

I'm very, very late in finding Secret Diary Of A Call Girl starring Billie Piper (finally followed @Sophies recommendation).    Curious I'd never watched it before, despite having many times expressed my attraction to Ms Piper.

In my parallel universe I could imagine easily bankrupting myself with the procurement of Belle's professional services.

It was a bit of a disappointment though watching an episode the other night where Belle reeled off the list of what she does and doesn't do, with watersports being off the table.  I'd like to think there'd still be the possibility of some stimulating pillow chat though and perhaps a little exploration around the softer edges of the boundaries for a regular client, respecting that the more extreme aspects were definitely no-go areas.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1