Which celebrity would you most like to be peed on by?

If you could have any one celebrity of your choice pee all over you, whom would you choose?

Here's my choice.....

[ATTACH=full]239[/ATTACH]

Shakira very good choice!

That's the incredibly sexy Shakira.

If you could have any one celebrity of your choice pee all over you, whom would you choose?

Here's my choice.....

[ATTACH=full]239[/ATTACH]

That's the incredibly sexy Shakira.

Im not such a big fan of being actually peed over,but i DO enjoy just getting my head between a girls legs as shes on the toilet and watching.With me,its more a case of who i wouldnt watch!But if i had to be peed on by only 1 woman,it would be the huge breasted and sexy Mariah Carey.I dont know why,but she rates No1 in all my pee fantasy women...

• 4 weeks later...
I think i will have to check out this Emma Watson.Is it her kind of girlish innocence that appeals?

Rachel Riley of countdown is among them too for me.She could pee over my hands while i was fingering her.Mmmmmmmmmm..

Emma Watson!!! And I know she would love to do it *giggle*!

Yes, I'm sure she would. :)

I think i will have to check out this Emma Watson.Is it her kind of girlish innocence that appeals?

Hehe, yes, yes I think it is. As I posted here, I thik it is that aura of innocence that makes her so sexy and watchable.

Felicity Kendal

and

Johnny Depp

Heh, very interesting choice for the first one. I'm no sure I'd wanna see her naked, or peeing though.

Johhny Depp, hmmm again interesting choice @27sluts :D

• Like 1
Yes, I'm sure she would. :)

Hehe, yes, yes I think it is. As I posted here, I thik it is that aura of innocence that makes her so sexy and watchable.

Heh, very interesting choice for the first one. I'm no sure I'd wanna see her naked, or peeing though.

Johhny Depp, hmmm again interesting choice @27sluts :biggrin:

Felicity Kendal,maybe as of 25 years ago,when she was "rear of the year"?:unsure:

• Like 1
Felicity is still hot!

I have fucked a lady of 60, so age doesn't worry me!

I also sucked the cock of a man who was 70 - he was huge, big thick cock!

Age - just a number!

I'd like to add Billie Piper to my list, Kate Bush too!

Other men, Prince!

Love it!Keep the pee fantasy going folks.

Equal opportunity pee fan! Cool :cool:. I admire your versatility, even though I couldn't feel that way myself.

For my own choice, I absolutely couldn't say no to Honeysuckle Weeks. Anything she wants!

hehe!

more...................Nick Cave

and

Rob Halford!

Any piss is fine with me!

The sad thing is guys,just think by the end of each day,all these sexy girls you see on tv will have pissed in toilets several times,and very few saw them.These girls could make a packet,if say Katy Perry filmed herself pissing,and offered it for sale..Pity.:)

• Like 1
I have no idea who the hell is Honeysuckle Weeks,or Holly from geordie shore.I guess i dont watch that much TV.But thanks for joining in.:thumbsup:

Ah yes,the lovely Honeysuckle Weeks.Very pretty.I would suckle her honey wee too!

• 1 month later...