experience from a gf, last summer

Yesterday i was out for lunch with my parents, after we reach home, ride my mtb, go to the city…I sit in the public park, and drink a lot of water, (at lunch igot two beer),where is across a lecture hall. with library… usually on Saturday, and Sunday its closed, but see two girls park her bikes in front of door, and move in, I think, why not, inever before was inside, so iwait a bit, then move in too, its all old and wodden there.

I realy have to go and since a long time I imagine to pee in this lecture halls, I deside to peeing simply in acorner, but that’s not naughty so much, so search for locations..i see the hi desk and want to piss behind, so move to, atechers bag standing there, he must have it forgot.. omg my pussy tingling.. heart pounding… open the bag…a lots of papers inside and few psycholigy books…fast now, but my nice pink elastic shorts a side, place the bag between my legs….my gates open..soo nice standing there ..my hot piss reach loud hissing the boks and papers, and books….some goes on the wooden floor with loud crackle….done…leaning at the wall, and bring my self to row of orgasm..

part 2:

i´m fast leafe the lecture hall, because, ii know 2 girls are there anywher, an i´m cum hard and loud.

i ride to the central station is not far away, and buy me two bear each half liiter, and a big buddle of silent water, take it to the park, first sit on a bench drink the two bear realy fast, because it was ho..after i was a bit tipsy.. and relaxed, so move in the gras and lay, down on my stomache think about i have done.. makes me soo horny, icouldn´t resist, but one hand under me bring it between my nice frottee elastic short, and began slowy to rub, i see a good looking guy sitting across me maybe 15 metrs on the bench i was, he got a news paper over his legs and reading but sometimes secretly watching me...

i was soo horny it makes me even more horny he watch, so got faster without notice...i staring to him, now hes watching

directly and see some move under the newspaper...omg hs stroking his cock, i couldnt help, i speed up and came right there in view of a lots people, but i think only this guy realize what i have done, but i was embrassed and stud up with my waterbottle and sit on a other bench in the park, thirsty drinking my bottle of water, it was hot on sunday... and thinking back the lecture hall, idont get out of my had.. i have to go back aand watch my work again, iarrive at the hall and the bikes of the girls was no more there, i move in the lecture hall, to the high desk, moe behind.. the teachers bag, was still there... It was gone now more than two hours i ve done it... but i notice ther was a realy, realy big buddle around the bag with

bit foam blisters on it, ifell on the papers with my fingers,they was soaked wet, and warm too... I feel in nthe puddle and it was still warm .....then realised some wet footsteps, of not my profile sole, wtf, the girls notice.. and pissing too on this bag, maybe hear me cumming..omg.. i was soking wet instantly again...but my heart was pounding soo high, i have to leafe the hall.

i was soo horny and realydesperate, ionly looking fast around, because i know this area... acrosss is a institut, is open sometimes on weeken, because ther is a small library of study books in the first fllor, why not i think... ooh yeah only try its open...oh open !..o.k. only look for somebody is inside...yes, a guy and two girls reading on study tables groundfllor, my heard was pounding, i now what im enclosed to ,do...hopefull, but full of adreanalin, horny as hell with big eyes i´m going upstairs to the libary, only small one , all study books some old, sure some very expensive, when i got caught i think... omg , but soo horny.. my clit poking my frotte short with visble spot in crotch, and i got more and mor horny.. ther are only 4 isles there left and right of the rows a corridor with windows to ouside.. it was bright ther very bright the sun shines in.. i move in every row, lokk at the books.. but only anybody is there anyon(people in lib sometimes very silent) dont see i want do some strange..last row...omg nobody here.. old woddden floor..omg.....sqauting in front of the last shelf, old books inside .. now i only hitting the back of the books, no not enough, lean back, one hand behind me on the wooden floor,put my oo so horny frotte panties a side, hissssss loud splattering sound.. unable to stop..nearly cumming during pee,,, omg my hot pisss hit the back of the books, and falling in the sites they hungry soak it in some oes thrue the shelf on the other side of the floor.. ohh myg.... im pissing and pissing, extra press my last spurts after maybe 1 and a half minutes pissing out of me.... oh my god what mess, my piss is troipping fronm the schelf and the books of teh second row if hve hit in th under section... ...oo a few rubs cumming hard.. shiut my mouth with my left hand.. move to the groun, im gooing fast.. i know must be hear, but he guy an d one girl still reading, the other girl look in my eyes and smiles tricky... omg.. fuck me soo fcg , horny :-x*