Desperate Piss in Parking Lot

Last summer, I decided to take a trip on the bus from my tiny suburb city to the bigger city where all fun was happening. After a 2 hour trip on the bus, I ended up at a bar and enjoyed a drink while listening to some local talent, and having a casual chat with various people around me. Pretty soon, I felt an uncomfortable pressure in my vag, and began rocking back and forth on my chair. I had drank so much that I didn't even notice that I had to go this badly.

I got out of my chair and quickly crossed my legs when I felt a drop of piss wet my panties. I asked my drinking partner at the table where the bathroom was, and she smiled while saying it was down the hall and to the right. I ran down the hall while desperately trying to hold my piss, only to find the door locked!! I felt another couple of drops soak my underwear as I struggled to make it outside.

It was 1 am by this time, and no stores where open to use a bathroom. After walking in the dark city along the sidewalk, I doubled over to hold the powerful stream from soaking my pants. I quickly looked around, and walked into a parking lot beside me.

I pulled my pants down and squatted. The feeling of the cold wind against my vag and smooth bottom was both refreshing and terrifying at the same time. I then heard the familiar sound of piss hitting the sidewalk, as I saw steam rising from a quickly growing puddle. I let out a relieved moan as a hot golden stream of piss accidentally hit my leg. I was so turned on by this that I had an urge to rub my wet clit in this dark parking lot, however I looked up to see two men walking towards me on the opposite end of the parking lot about 3 yards away. They were staring and speaking to each other.

Once I finished, I pulled up my soaking pants and walked towards the bus terminal to get back to my little suburb.

• Like 3

Thanks for describing your experience, Cap86. That certainly sounds like you were very desperate and the men must have had an excellent view.

It reminds me of a car park siting I had in Leeds, UK. There was a queue for a nightclub and three young ladies who had been in the queue had been fidgeting for quite some time. They left the queue and headed into a nearby car park. I followed at a subtle distance and as I entered the carpark, I saw two of the ladies squatted down next to the payment machine. The third lady was stood in front of them, presumably guarding them and when I came into the carpark she actually drew my attention by saying "OK, nothing to see here, keep moving" or something like that, which obviously gave me cause to look directly at her and the two exposed pissing pussies hovering just above the tarmac behind her. A very nice sight at very close range. I did keep on moving but enjoyed the view whilst it lasted.

• Like 3