Has anyone just peed anywhere interesting?

Reason I ask is that I have been online for hours and was in serious need of a pee. So engrossed have I been since I got up that I haven't got fully dressed yet, wearing only my shirt and naked below the waist. Anyway, I got up to go to the loo but just had one of those urges to piss somewhere really taboo. So I ignored the bathroom entirely, strode into the kitchen, took hold of my dick....and just pissed right there all over the kitchen floor! The sound of it splashing down was really loud, and by the time I had finished the puddle was massive. Had to mop it all up afterwards though, but it was a lot more fun than boringly peeing in the toilet. :)

• Like 1
Guest WetFetishCat

Funny to see this post! Though I wouldn't call it interesting, I did have a nice pee somewhere other than the toilet today. I told my roommate I'd clean the bathroom this week, so I scrubbed away at the shower. Then I scrubbed away at the toilet. We have this toilet bowl cleaner stuff you're supposed to put in the toilet and then let it set for a while. So after I did that, I realized "damn I should have peed before I cleaned it". I didn't have to go too bad and I could have held it, but I figured since I didn't get around to cleaning up the sink yet, why not just pee there?! And I should have filmed it for my collection but oh well!

Reason I ask is that I have been online for hours and was in serious need of a pee. So engrossed have I been since I got up that I haven't got fully dressed yet, wearing only my shirt and naked below the waist. Anyway, I got up to go to the loo but just had one of those urges to piss somewhere really taboo. So I ignored the bathroom entirely, strode into the kitchen, took hold of my dick....and just pissed right there all over the kitchen floor! The sound of it splashing down was really loud, and by the time I had finished the puddle was massive. Had to mop it all up afterwards though, but it was a lot more fun than boringly peeing in the toilet. :)

You should have video taped it, I would have LOVED to see it.

When I get the urge, I was planning on squatting down and taking a piss on my balcony...The thrill of going outside turns me on.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

I was just driving to get us a subway (literally 30 minutes ago), and decided I would let him watch me pee, I pulled into a layby and there was a little hill leading up from the edge of the layby to a fence, so I stood at the top, pulled my jeans and knickers down, letting him watch out of the car window below me and with a big push let out a huge arch of pee back down the little slope I just walked up and watching it splash on the tarmac below by the car door. I wasn't properly hidden from view so if someone had been going past and looked they would of seen the show as well :)

• Like 3
I was just driving to get us a subway (literally 30 minutes ago), and decided I would let him watch me pee, I pulled into a layby and there was a little hill leading up from the edge of the layby to a fence, so I stood at the top, pulled my jeans and knickers down, letting him watch out of the car window below me and with a big push let out a huge arch of pee back down the little slope I just walked up and watching it splash on the tarmac below by the car door. I wasn't properly hidden from view so if someone had been going past and looked they would of seen the show as well :)

shame i was in the wrong place at the wrong time would loved to have seen yr golden arch

• 2 weeks later...

Not peed anywhere interesting in recent history, but at the weekend I did.

I had been out having a drink, and while walking home I realised I needed a pee quite badly.

I looked around and saw a good place to pee, from the top of a slide! :D

I was getting quite desperate on my way home from work the other day having had a couple of beers with the boss at the end of the shift, anyway was taking a different route home and looking for good place to piss. I turned in to a cemetery and parked up then went for a walk. I was not amongst the headstones but found an unusually styled bench in a gravel area with trees and bushes around, I knew I would have plenty of warning of anyones approach so slipped the end of my cock out the leg of my shorts while sat on the bench and let fly into the gravel in front of me. In the distance in front of me I could see a road but I knew no one would see me from so far away. I always get a buzz from peeing in such public environments so long as I won't get caught.

• Hot 1

I just got in from a long walk, and I had wanted to piss whilst out, but I couldn't find anywhere quiet enough.

I had my dick out and was about to start pissing in the stairwell down to a school, but I saw people coming.

I got home, and decided to just piss into the shower, whilst not even in it. Got me nice and hard :)

• 1 month later...

Not recently, this story is already a little bit older, but it is the most recent "interesting" pee until now.

I was taking a walk in the nearby fields after dusk. The rain just stopped an hour ago, and I was lost in thoughts. On my way back home I felt the urge to pee, and started to wonder if I should wait until i got home. So far, I have met no-one, and it did not looked like this was going to change.

So, I continued walking, always on the lookout for some good place to pee. I could have just slipped behind a tree, into the bushes, but as I said, i was looking for a GOOD place to pee.

Finally I found what I was looking for. A bench with a trashcan next to it.

The path i was walking on went about 300 yards in both directions in straight line, and I was not able to see anyone, nor hear anyone.

So, I unzipped my fly, took out my weener, and aimed for the trashcan. A few seconds later I peed a nice stream into the trashcan, onto the trash, and I was rewarded with a loud splattering noise.

Right in the act the devil got hold of me, and I shiftet my stream to the right... over the bench !

Gave it a good drenching, before i literally ran out of.. ammunition. ;)

Later, when I was home, it started to rain again, so all of my... "work" was in vain.

But it was fun, nonetheless. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest WetFetishCat

I just peed in the bathtub for a custom video I made for a client. I can't pee all over the floors and carpets like I used to...so it felt exciting to go in the tub! Last night, though, in my bedroom I had to pee so badly and knew I wouldn't be able to get into my bathroom (that I share with three people) for a while, so I just peed in the water bottle I had by my bed (it was empty). Did a pretty good job of not getting it all over the place!

I just peed in the bathtub for a custom video I made for a client. I can't pee all over the floors and carpets like I used to...so it felt exciting to go in the tub! Last night, though, in my bedroom I had to pee so badly and knew I wouldn't be able to get into my bathroom (that I share with three people) for a while, so I just peed in the water bottle I had by my bed (it was empty). Did a pretty good job of not getting it all over the place!

I pee in a measuring jug,i like to see the amounts i do...(is that weird?:wacky:)

Guest WetFetishCat

I did a series of videos for someone once where I peed in measuring cups all day...measuring my pee when I woke up, during the day, before bed. I think it's interesting to see how much I can go.

I've also peed on a playground once, at night, a few years ago. No exciting story except I was walking home with some friends and couldn't hold it much longer.

• 3 years later...