possible pee story

I may have witnessed a girl peeing in public. I remember that it happened several years ago during the Homecoming parade at my old high school. I was the mascot for the school and I was standing in the back of a pickup truck waiting for the parade to start. There was a parade float attached to the truck that the cheerleaders were set to ride on. I remember they were all dressed in those which I found pretty awesome. Any who while I was waiting for the truck to start moving something caught my eye. One of the cheerleaders was standing behind the float in in a splits like position while holding her toga up above her knees just a little. I could not get a good look at exactly what she was doing such to a combination of my bad vision and the fact that the mascot helmet was blocking my view. She was too far away to no for sure what she was doing but it certainly looked like she was peeing.

Nice, I think we'd all like to assume that she was peeing, it certainly would seem that she was doing. Shame you didn't get a better look, but just the thought of her peeing in that cheerleader costume is quite something. :woot: Thanks for sharing the story, please do post any other sightings you have.

I was once out in Chester standing on one side of the river talking to my then girlfriend when I saw two young women sat on the other bank. They were right on the waters edge and away from the people walking along the bank. When one of the girls stood up and took just one step to the side as she started undoing her pants. As she squated down it was obvious what she was doing even though I never actually saw her pee, her pussy or even the colour of her knickers