The 'shewee' and other devices?

Have you ever seen a woman using any device to try and convieniently pee standing up? Or any females, have you ever attempted to use one yourself? If so, I'm sure we'd all be keen to hear the results. Share any stories involving similar devices right here.

Personally, I don't know of any girls who've actually used them, but I imagine plenty have... even just for the novelty effect!

• 8 years later...

So my ex had used them every so often and quite frequently after stumbling into my kinks (I’m suprised  she eventually believed it just thought i was cheating or god knows whatelse) but after i spelled it out for her and convinced her a few times to hold it untill she peed herself she always had one said she loved the idea of pissing on a campfire nd she didn’t  have to walk all the way down to the bathroom or woods she could use that and stand right by a tree or whatever without leaving the campsites. And muuch to my disappointment she never fucked up to where it made it run down her legs or have anytype of accident/wet spot 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have used the “shewee” before and found the funnel to be too small for how fast my stream comes out! I would try to get a tight seal and it would usually end up working for a few seconds, then it would start leaking out the back because it couldn’t exit the funnel fast enough. 

I saw another one online that looks like it would work for me because the funnel looked to be larger capacity. It’s called the sunany. I bought it online and it arrived today, so far I’ve used it 3x and had no leaks, I love it! It’s definitely a bit bigger, would likely need to pull pants down a couple inches on hips to use it while clothed, but it works better for those of us with strong/thick streams 😇

• Like 1
  • Love 3