Pee in the sink

This story happened to me back in my time in elementary school. In the maths lesson, i sat besides a girl and we were talking too much and so we had to stay 30 minutes longer to do the maths stuff we missed in the lesson. It was ok for me but the girl had to pee bad. First we were doing our exercises but after 10 minutes she started crossing her legs on the chair. Again five later, she started a pee-dance. I told her she could do 3 things: pee her pants, try to hold it or pee anywhere in the classroom. She told me she couldn't hold it but she also wouldn't want to pee in her pants. But a few minutes later she crossed her legs and jumped around and a few seconds later she said: ,,I can't hold it anymore!" Then she ran to the sink and sat on it. She pulled her panties down and lifted her skirt up. A huge stream of pee landed in the sink and the smell was very nice. It was one of the best experiences of my childhood!!