where are you

7 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

i got too scared to do it in public but i did wet myself all around the mall 😜

I would have LOVED to witness this! Very hot! Which mall? 205, Clackamas or Lloyd Center perhaps? I have and love being used as a urinal and have always thought it would be super hot to go into the breast feeding room at the mall with some random person I met there and piss on the floor and walls together. 

On 3/30/2023 at 5:39 PM, epdreamgirl said:

any places you recommend in the area to pee??

I also frequently go to Cook Park as often as I go to Counsel Crest (I live very close by.....) it is a large woodsy park and has plenty of places to go unnoticed. I would really be immensely turned on to run into someone who also enjoys pissing at the park. I always wonder when I will run into others having a nice piss behind a tree and who might welcome me joining. 

7 hours ago, PissBoner said:

I would have LOVED to witness this! Very hot! Which mall? 205, Clackamas or Lloyd Center perhaps? I have and love being used as a urinal and have always thought it would be super hot to go into the breast feeding room at the mall with some random person I met there and piss on the floor and walls together. 

im not from around the area, whatever the one by the skydiving place is!! i ended up changing myself in the nursing room actually, i figured it was the least obvious place to leave a diaper haha

1 hour ago, epdreamgirl said:

im not from around the area, whatever the one by the skydiving place is!! i ended up changing myself in the nursing room actually, i figured it was the least obvious place to leave a diaper haha

That would be Washington Square Mall which is by iFLY. I was actually just at iFLY this last Friday. I live here in Tigard which is only a few miles from Washington Square Mall and iFLY. Where are you from? I've lived around the Portland metropolitan area most of my 40 years. ;-)

On 3/30/2023 at 5:39 PM, epdreamgirl said:

any places you recommend in the area to pee??

You could always try going to Washington Square in your dress or skirt with no underwear. Find the stores with furniture and just simply sit and piss spurts all over. Especially under the covers on the beds. Just pull aside the covers in the department store beds when no one is looking. Sit and act like you're checking out the bed. Let your piss gush out of your wet horny pussy and bounce a little on the bed at the same time (checking how springy it is). Once you're satisfied with a few spurts or your whole bladder just stand up and pull the covers back. Also the Bridgeport movie theater is a good one to slowly soak the seat as you watch a movie in your skirt with no underwear. Just remember, unlike when I was a kid... there are now cameras all over. You just need to look closely around the ceilings and find the dead spots where the cameras don't reach. With a skirt or dress and no underwear you can basically spray your hot tasty piss anywhere you want when squatting to check out something on the bottom shelf in a store or standing checking out something in an isle with your legs slightly apart and no one around you can easily get away with it. Us men have to casually pull out our very obvious and noticeable dicks to piss without a potential mess. If your dick is long enough then one could tape it to the inside of their leg and wear shorts with no underwear and sandal. He would still have a wet leg and foot/sandal after a nonchalant piss down his leg. Girls have skirts and this makes it so easy to just piss all over literally while standing right next to people who don't even notice. How hot is that!?