In the park

I think that girls tend to fall into two categories.

The shy pisser is probably not used to pissing in the bushes. She's probably been out all day and put off going for a wee until she can't wait. She usually goes either alone or with a good friend, or possibly boyfriend, and tries to hide very well and double check she can't be seen, before timidly squatting down.

The confident outside pisser is quite free and happy to piss outside, and doesn't wait until she's desperate, and will confidently walk into the bushes and squat, probably not being too concerned about being seen.

Another time last year I saw a girl who was definitely a shy pisser. I was lying down in the long grass by the hedge at the edge of the field - I prefer the shade. It was perhaps 8/9pm, and the sun was starting to set.

I heard footsteps and looked up to see two teenage girls running towards the hedge. One girl who was blonde and had a lot of makeup, wore jeggings and a crop top. She looked up and down the hedge whilst doing a pee-dance, whilst her friend encouraged her along. She timidly stepped into the hedge and shuffled backwards through the sparse bushes. She shouted back to her friend "Can you still see me?" to which her friend replied "Come on, just go!". She shuffled backwards and asked again, and was told "No, now hurry up cos I'm desperate!". Her friend was a tall brunette, wearing a denim jacket and black leggings, standing by the edge of the hedge where the entrance to the bush was.

The blonde looked all around her, then pulled her leggings down to her knees as well as an electric blue thong, and squatted on the grass. Nothing happened. "Come on, I'm bursting!" shouted her friend, who had her legs tightly crossed, with one up to her knees knotted tightly. After about ten seconds, she started weeing, which went on for perhaps thirty seconds. "Are you finished yet? Hurry up I'm going to wet myself!" shouted her friend, who I could see by this point was dancing around on the spot and holding onto her crotch. "Yeah, hang on" replied the first girl who gingerly pulled her thong and leggings back up and stood up.

Her friend barged into the bush, saying "I can't hold it, it's coming out, aaaaah!". She bent over with her arse hanging out, but didn't squat fully, and pulled her leggings and black french knickers down in one swoop, as a torrent of wee erupted from her. This continued for about a minute, and then she continued to push out squirts for another 30 seconds or so. "Jesus christ how much did you have to drink?" said her friend who was still there. The second girl replied that "I've not been since lunchtime, and look, some came out before I got my knickers off!" She pointed to her knickers although due to the bush in the way and the darkness I couldn't see how badly any damp spot was. She pulled her knickers and tights up; they then left the bush and walked at a more sedate pace back towards the fields.

• Like 4

Another two observations:

1. Out drinking with a group of friends in a different park which had public toilets, which I used a couple of times during the afternoon/evening. At one point I needed to go again, so excused myself from the person I was talking to. She replied "Oh, I need a wee too, I'll walk with you!". We walked towards the toilet block, on arriving there found the cleaner locking them up at the end of the day. "Shit, they're closed" she said, turning around to me. She had blonde hair to her shoulders, a slim but just curvy enough figure, and wore jeans and a top. "I think the other ones are still open" I replied "There are some down by the lake or at the other end?". She replied "Stuff that choice, my choice is which set of bushes *she pointed at two opposite her* are best to piss in?". We walked between them into a bushy area but all the bushes were prickly or stinging, so she said "Stuff it!" and pulled her jeans and pink boyshorts down and had a long, hissing pee onto the soil, while I went up against a tree. She finished and said "It's ok, I've finished!" so I turned around to find her pulling her underwear up and buttoning up her jeans. She was extremely open about the whole thing - for somebody who I only knew as a random friend!

2. New Year's Day and there were fireworks on the Thames. These finish at perhaps 00:15. I watched from a friend's house high on a hill, and then headed down to catch a bus back to my home. Due to the celebrations the Tube was running all night, and when I went to catch the bus the first tubes carrying people heading home had arrived, so there were lots of tipsy people coming out, having been drinking and then stuck underground for half an hour or so. I watched whilst waiting for the bus, but though several guys went up against phoneboxes or corners I didn't see any girls.

Then I saw a mixed-race girl, in her early 20s, come out with her boyfriend. They stopped right next to me and she said "I really can't, I know it's 5 minutes but I won't make it!". He said "It's only a wee, just hide behind a bin or something!". At this point I saw my bus pull around the corner and faced a moral decision - wait or go? - but as it approached I saw it was stopping short of my home (for once, a good thing). I turned around and saw the girl head down some steps to a lower-level area where the exit from the tube was, then hide behind a building pillar so she wouldn't be visible from the exit - but luckily was still visible from the street! She pulled her jeans and underwear down, then seemed to slump against the pillar, sitting on the floor with her legs high and open. She made a particularly unimpressive puddle given the scene she was making, then left.

I did think, though, on an event like New Year's Day... thousands upon thousands of people at the official event - many more on hilltops or parks where there was a view - all drinking copiously - possibly for a long time - there must have been many more people travelling home with crossed legs and probably many squats!

• Like 2

I will also write about two events when I didn't witness anything in particular, but heard a lot.

3. At work one day, I was in the staffroom with a colleague who's mid 30s, long brown hair, and quite curvy. She wore a floral dress and tights. I'd been talking to her about something and heard her say "Right, let's go and have a look at that, just going to nip to the loo first". At this point someone she'd been looking for came in, so she went over to them to discuss something in particular. I know this friend often puts off going to the loo to the last minute. She stood speaking to this colleague for probably 10-15 minutes, and I could see her crossing and uncrossing her legs. Once the other person departed she said "OK, I need to drop this off at Personell first, then we can head off". We headed off to their offices and dropped the envelope off, then walked towards our destination when she said "I'm really sorry about holding you up, only I'd been trying to catch Amy all day and she's on holiday, so I couldn't get out of it" - I said this was fine - she continued "But I really need the loo now, I've been saying that for the last half hour, but I really desperately do need it now!". I pointed out that there was a toilet just around the corner - you had to go up some stairs and there was a single toilet off the landing at the top. We walked up the stairs and she asked if I could hold her papers whilst she went in - she went in but couldn't get the lock to work. She re-opened the door, crossing her legs, and asked if I could guard the door because the lock wasn't working. I agreed and, whilst covering the door, heard a very loud hissing stream. When she came out she elaborated "Sorry, I always keep putting off going to the loo, but it's all those coffees from earlier...".

4. At a works christmas party held in the main canteen, about two hours after the start. I saw a friend I hadn't seen in a while. She's early 20s, slim figure with brown hair, and was wearing a red dress and tights. She said she was going to head outside for a cigarette, so I said I'd join her. We went down a back staircase and out a fire escape and stood out there. She mentioned that she "really needed a wee" and I remembered how she always goes regularly when she's drinking. She finished the cigarette and we continued to talk about all sorts for another ten minutes or so. Then she said "I'm really sorry but I REALLY need the toilet so we need to get back!". We went back inside the fire escape and she said "Where are the nearest toilets? I don't know this part of the building!". Our office block is a very weird building - built many years ago and converted several times. I told her that in this area they were on the fourth floor, to which she whimpered, but said there were some gents just downstairs in the basement. "Do you think anyone would mind if I went in there, I'll be really quick!". We walked down the staircase to the basement, she was shuffling and crossing her legs by this point. We reached the toilets and I checked there were no men inside, she ran in and slammed a cubicle door then a very loud stream erupted. On the way back upstairs I could see she had white plain knickers underneath. She was most grateful for being able to use the gents!

• Like 2