What Country Would You Most Like To Visit?

Admin

I think I might be in agreement with you about the USA, although then again I'd like to do as much travelling as possible (all over the world).

Any state in particular you want to visit most?

I think I might be in agreement with you about the USA, although then again I'd like to do as much travelling as possible (all over the world).

Any state in particular you want to visit most?

Pennsylvania - it's where Angelgirl lives. :)

• Like 1

I'd love to travel all over the world, especially to anywhere in South America or Europe. However, I have two places that are my ultimate destinations someday. For pleasure, I'd love to visit Ireland, to see the old castles and the scenery, and to be in the country of most of my heritage. For the other type of pleasure, I'd like to (and plan to someday!) visit the UK and pay a call on Steve, like we've been discussing for two years now.

I'm also toying with the idea of having my wedding along the beach overseas in England... So romantic and no obligations to invite a bunch of family who hate me anyway.

I'd love to travel all over the world, especially to anywhere in South America or Europe. However, I have two places that are my ultimate destinations someday. For pleasure, I'd love to visit Ireland, to see the old castles and the scenery, and to be in the country of most of my heritage. For the other type of pleasure, I'd like to (and plan to someday!) visit the UK and pay a call on Steve, like we've been discussing for two years now.

I'm also toying with the idea of having my wedding along the beach overseas in England... So romantic and no obligations to invite a bunch of family who hate me anyway.

Oh, touring Europe by road is like another dream of mind. But more complicated due to a variety of different languages on signs, different laws and legal requirements, different speed limits, and so on. For example, in France it is a legal requirement for all drivers to have a breathyliser kit in their car to test for alcohol if stoped bythe police. Here in Britain, the police themselves carry them.

Oh, and Angelgirl, if you do get to have your wedding on an English beach, let me tell you that my part of the UK (southwest) has many of the best beaches in the country. But whichever beach you choose, I'd love to have an invite. If your wedding were taking place anywhere in Britain I would happily drive there to attend it.

• Like 1

Do not get married on a beach in England. If you manage to avoid the sewage on the beach you'll have 6 blokes from Newcastle, wearing black and white shirts and budgie smugglers trying to get in every picture. Plus it will be raining. And cold.

Try getting married in a castle. Much more fun and classy.

As for Ireland. It will be raining.

I fancy going to Thailand. Beautiful country.

Wow,great

Do not get married on a beach in England. If you manage to avoid the sewage on the beach you'll have 6 blokes from Newcastle, wearing black and white shirts and budgie smugglers trying to get in every picture. Plus it will be raining. And cold.

Try getting married in a castle. Much more fun and classy.

As for Ireland. It will be raining. Sure

I fancy going to Thailand. Beautiful country.

• 1 month later...

We could always do the Hitler Grand Tour of Europe.

First, we pay a little visit to Poland, then enjoy a spot of sight-seeing in Denmark and Norway. Then we can visit Belgium, Holland, and Luxembourg before taking a pleasant drive through France. We'll pay a flying visit to Britain before doing a spot of sight-seeing in Yugoslavia and Greece. Then we'll spend time seeing the sights in Russia.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

America is certainly near the top of my list - I'd like to see as many states as possible, but especially California and New York. I've been told how great Australia is so if I could deal with the wildlife I'd like to try and get out there at some point. I've always been interested in Dubai. Oh, and Thailand sounds like a great adventure - island hopping sounds amazing.

As you can see I'm a little undecided, but I'm sure I want to go travelling soon! :p

America is certainly near the top of my list - I'd like to see as many states as possible, but especially California and New York. I've been told how great Australia is so if I could deal with the wildlife I'd like to try and get out there at some point. I've always been interested in Dubai. Oh, and Thailand sounds like a great adventure - island hopping sounds amazing.

As you can see I'm a little undecided, but I'm sure I want to go travelling soon! :tongue:

Depending on what you want to see, there are a few states with beautiful landscapes. Cali is great if you know where to go, I know a few great food places there. So again it depends on what you want to see/do.

Depending on what you want to see, there are a few states with beautiful landscapes. Cali is great if you know where to go, I know a few great food places there. So again it depends on what you want to see/do.

I'd love to go to America, and actually intend to do so some day. Top of my list of places to go is a certan location in Pennsylvania. Why? Because Angel girl lives there and I want to meet her in real life some day.

Other than that, my main interests when it comes to places is either historical sites or scenic places of interest. Europe is better for the former, but America has a number of scenic places I'd love to see. The Grand Canyon, Niagara Falls, the Florida Everglades, Yellowstone National Park, the Rocky Mountains, Arizona Meteor Crater - these are the obvious ones. I'd also love to visit certain iconic cities - New York, New Orleans, Los Angeles, Boston, Miami, Chicago, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Dallas, Washington DC.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had the good fortune to have travelled a lot over the years, mainly Europe both western and eastern, I have been to China many years ago, Singapore overnight on the way to China, USA and parts of the Caribbean on a cruise (I didn't like it much), Russia a few times, Dubai many times.

I particularly want to go to Hong Kong, Japan maybe Australia and India.

For pervy reasons, I want to go to Cap d'Agde and/or Maspalomas.