A funny and true story

Some time ago, I was out with some friends playing night games in a local park. After a pretty extensive game of hide and seek, we were all hanging out on the play ground when one of my friends announced she had to pee. She was my age, tall and brunette. She meandered off towards a porta potty that was just around the back of a utility building with another one of my friends. After a few minutes the both come running back giggling. Curious, I inquired.

She told me that she went in the dark porta potty, dropped her pants and bent over. She started to pee, and said that it didn't sound quiet right. Stopping and taking a look she found out that the lid was down over the toilet and she had already peed all over it. So what did she do? She kept on peeing all over the lid and inside of the porta potty. She said she made a huge mess, and ran out of there as soon as she was done.

I wish I had been able to be there to see for myself! I bet it was naughty and quiet the sight.

• Like 1