Saskia's story

My name is Saskia, I am in my mid-20s, and I work as a barmaid. I also have a very relaxed attitude to peeing, and always have. You see, I grew up in an environment where peeing all over the place was considered normal, and I never gave it a second thought. My dad had left long before, and it was just my mum and I living in a two bedroom maisonette. She did have the occasional boyfriend but never committed to any one man for long. Most of the time it was just the two of us.

Anyway, there was never any real bashfulness when we needed to pee. If either of us were using the loo and the other needed to go, we would just squat in the shower and do it there. This was totally normal for us and I never thought any more of it.

As soon as I knew about such things, I did realise that my mum had a sexual interest in peeing, though. When she had boyfriends around it was not uncommon for them to go into the bathroom together, and I sometimes heard her offering to lend them a hand and suchlike. But all this just seemed so normal to me.

Once, when I had come home unexpectedly early, I walked in on my mum actually squatting and peeing on the kitchen floor! She just smiled at me at the time and said somthing about needing to go all of a sudden and doing it there was just more convenient. She said that she would clean it up afterwards. And she just carried right on pissing as I walked past her, regarding this as no big deal.

Another time when she was in her bedroom getting ready to go out, and I walked in to speak to her about something, I almost caught her in the act again. She was just rising up into a standing position, pulling her panties up, and letting her dress drop back into place, an obvious large puddle on the bedroom carpet right in front of her. The fact that she was aware that I knew she had just peed there didn't seem to bother her at all. It really did just seem normal to both of us.

During evenings in together, whilst watching television in the living room, we often kept a large glass bowl under the coffee table. Whenever either of us wanted to pee, we'd just do it in the bowl to save us the hassle of going all the way upstairs to the loo. This meant that we didn't have to miss any of whatever we were watching. Mum would take this bowl upstairs and empty it down the toilet on the way to bed.

On one occasion, when I had just started peeing in this bowl, my mum said she had to go too. And that she didn't want to have to bother waiting for me to finish. Instead, she simply slid off her armchair, lowered her panties, lifted the back of her skirt, and squatted right in front of where she had been sitting. Then she started pissing right there on the living room carpet! She smiled at me whilst telling me that she'd clean it up in the morning...and carried right on peeing as her attention alternated between the television and her own pee splashing down upon the carpet.

Of course, because such things had always seemed so normal to me, I never questioned them, and would occasionally pee on my own bedroom carpet just for the fun of it. I soon realised that doing this turned me on sexually, and it dawned upon me that no doubt it was the same for mt mum too.

Once, she walked in on me in mid-flow, smiled at me, and said in a very friendly tone something about it being nice to see me enjoying myself. And then she just started talking to me about whatever mundane crap she had wanted to talk about while I carried on peeing. And do you know what? Even the possibility of her reacting in any way negatively never even crossed my mind.

Of course I became aware that many people in the wider world thought pee and peeing was disgusting. I remember being surprised when I first heard of this, and always thought that they were the abnormal ones. But I was wary enough not to mention such things to outsiders in most cases. And I was for a long time reluctant to take guys home.

In fact, while I lived with mum, I only ever took one guy home, and that was because he had a thing about peeing as well. I remember the first time I brought him home: he couldn't believe his luck when I peed on my bedroom carpet in front of him, then held his dick for him whilst he did it! Great fun.

I lived with my mum up until a couple of years ago, moving out at the age of 23. The most uninhibited scene I stumbled across by far occurred about a year before that. My mum had gone out drinking with a friend, and I eventually went to bed alone.

But I was woken in the early hours of the morning by my mum and her friend returning, quite drunk, and with a couple of guys in tow. They were all making a lot of noise. I soon got out of bed, walked out of the bedroom and was about to shout down to them to request a little less volume. But the sudden rising of intense laughter from the living room indicated that something interesting might be happening. Curiosity got the better of me and I went downstairs, soon opening the living room door to take a look.

And what I saw astonished even me! Both men and both women were naked from the waist down. My mum and her friend were squatting in the middle of the living room, peeing right there all over the carpet and clearly loving it. And the two guys were standing either side of them with their dicks in hand, pissing all over the two women amidst much drunken laughter.

They all looked my way as I peered in, and laughed even more whilst continuing with their pissing: even my mum! I couldn't resist watching them until they had finished, mesmerised by the sight. I then just left them to it and went back to bed.

In the morning, after getting out of bed, I went straight down to the living room to see what mess had been made. My mum was already there, on hands and knees, scrubbling the carpet, her companions now gone. She just grinned at me, saying that the only trouble with having fun like this is the hassle of cleaning it up afterwards. She spoke of it in terms of it being nothing out of the ordinary at all.

As I surveyed the scene, I could tell that more pissing had been done there after I went to bed. For one thing, the coffee table was covered in pee. And behind the sofa, upon the living room wall, was a substantial wet patch on the cheap wallpaper, covering a wide area of it and stretching from about crotch height down to the floor. Clearly, at least one of the person, presumably one of the guys, had peed against that wall.

I left my mum to it and went out into the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea, only to discover piss all over the floor out there too! So I decided to go out for the day and leave the clean up to my mum. It wasn't my mess after all.

I really appreciate the fact that I was raised by such an uninhibited mother, who raised me to understand that peeing was normal and could be fun. And that this was nothing to be ashamed of. I love and respect her for that.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1