What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Admin

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Garbage - I Think I'm Paranoid

tumblr_m9dxzwTYeu1qly439o1_500.gif

Mmm,Shirley Manson.I like "Im only happy when it rains" of theirs.Have you noticed when anyone does a "Bond" theme,its like the end of them,"The world is not enough",for Garbage.."Tomorrow never dies",Cheryl Crow..TheLiving Daylights,A-Ha.."View to a kill" Duran Duran..They still go,but its like their street cred evaporates..

tumblr_m9dxzwTYeu1qly439o1_500.gif

Great song.Interestingly,at various points in the video,the very sexy Shirley just happens to flash her knickers at the camera..hmmmm:wink:

tumblr_m9dxzwTYeu1qly439o1_500.gif[/quote

Great song.Interestingly,at various points in the video,the very sexy Shirley just happens to flash her knickers at the camera..hmmmm:wink:

This is a great song,Garbage were awesome...However,if you are quick on the button,pause the video at around the 3.07-08 mark,for excellent knicker flashes.Shirley Manson is very sexy.

This is a great song,Garbage were awesome...However,if you are quick on the button,pause the video at around the 3.07-08 mark,for excellent knicker flashes.Shirley Manson is very sexy.

I have software to view a video frame by frame, no quick pausing for me!

• Like 1
I have software to view a video frame by frame, no quick pausing for me!

As i said,i always liked garbage musically,and Shirley was/is very sexy.No disrespect to admire her knickers wise either!:)

• 2 weeks later...

In a similar vein,what kind of music do you HATE?I guess most people like a general selection of music,but there are genres which drive you beserk,if you happen to catch even a bar or two of it in a shop,or passing car,that makes you want to fumigate your ears!....With me,i guess most music post about 1999.I would declare illegal,anything by the likes of Eminem,Snoop Dogg,Kanye West,all about how much gold and fancy cars they have,utterly soulless,all that kind of crappy,so-called "R'nB"(Rhythm and Blues" was originally guys like Chuck Berry,who is legend),or this modern trend of singing in high pitched voices.

You do know that Chuck Berry was a bad man, right?

Kind of like a "Watch Girls Peeing" dude in the 60's and 70's.

Google "The Southern Air" a restaurant that Berry owned, he recorded women in change rooms and on potty, 200 women filed a class action lawsuit, with Berry eventually settling for a $1.3 million settlement. This was around 1989 with the settlement happening in 1994.

• Like 1
You do know that Chuck Berry was a bad man, right?

Kind of like a "Watch Girls Peeing" dude in the 60's and 70's.

Google "The Southern Air" a restaurant that Berry owned, he recorded women in change rooms and on potty, 200 women filed a class action lawsuit, with Berry eventually settling for a $1.3 million settlement. This was around 1989 with the settlement happening in 1994.

He did it in style!I wonder if he still has those tapes?:wink: