Admin

What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

spywareonya    638

I know that ths forum is great and full of love. Yet, when you are at a party, you do not start talking about Nazi's extermination camps, though Jewish suffering are one of the most terrible and worthy of respect of all the things in the world. I do not endorse their religion because I do not endorse religions at all, but fuck what they endured is Beyond words. Yet, though eorthy of the utmost respect, it's a History chapter so dark that nobody could be willing to talk about it while trying to hook up. There's a time for everything. The music I like most is not "wrong", but is terrifying.

People come here to have fun, not to be scared:p

• Agree 1

spywareonya    638

I simply feel the aftermath of the Winter Solstice ritual I performed. My dreams had become wetter yet infinitely darker, and my sould needed something to bring this unconsious lingering to dayside consiousness

fannywatcher    1,772

Id love know about your dark wet dreams.Is it like an obssession with pee you dont understand like it is with me.

spywareonya    638

Yeah, not that one only, their full discography, but that one above all, because it is really twisted. The lyrics get my mood.

For what concerns them, let's say it fair and square:  black metal at its core, full fledged satanic lyrics:8_laughing:

spywareonya    638

For what concerns my dreams, they are twisted, believe me. Dreams engendered by rituals are like LSD trips. Not necessarily for what happens, but for the feeling they are filled with

• Like 1

spywareonya    638

There's a line in the lyrics where the singer cry out something like "...Master, I can feel your breath" with a demented voice. It really gives me chills

• Like 1

spywareonya    638

I'm not that into PM. You gave me the courage to talk openly about my darker side. If you want to talk of anything, create a thread in other-contents named "Talk to Nancy" or things like that;*

fannywatcher    1,772

Ok,on this site,spy we have NO taboos,be it our music or sexual tastes.Within legal limits of course!Its good to talk about your deeper thoughts etc.

spywareonya    638

I love gothic and romantic metal, like Nightwish. They are quite my favourite band because though the singer was a boastful fucker, she had a marvellous voice and their Tunes were dream-like. I am really romantic person, though It is hard for me to deploy that side of me because after meeting Alex, I had been introduced in much much darker misteries. I am not gonna talk about these things with anybody in details, let's just say that while I had Always known that Wtchcraft possessed both a Light and a Dark side, I was completely unexperienced about what the Dark really meant until I met Alex. From that moment on, I become, to quote Coleridge's Ancient Mariner "...a sadder and wiser person". My tastes also evolved, and went really into core black metal. I'm still romantic, and the Gods really favour that side of me,  but I am also  a bit less innocent, and much more intimidating

• Like 1

spywareonya    638
On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:51 PM, fannywatcher said:

Sounds deep and scary.great!

this is it

Grizzly Man    231

Right now at work jaming to a little bill withers. Cleaning up after the lumch rush. Lol

Ivy1989    457

Rob zombie - speed demon (a song I strip too a lot)

spywareonya    638

Lifeless rebirth - Devoured and made anew
Fleshless dominion and the blackness of burnt blood
And as a tempest of rust and moths
shall my voice boom forth
Proclaiming the gospel of A New Dawn
...and the coming of the Lord

The coming of the Lord
The birth of The Darkness
The coming of the Lord
...and a World of Blades

The Great Darkness descends now even faster
The throat of hope and mercy lies strangled
And upon fixed poles of Guilt and Death
shall my anthems thunder
Revealing the splendour of The New Law

The coming of the Lord
The coming of the Lord
...and a World of Blades

And the light of the new dawn shall come as flames of
destruction
The hope of man shall melt like wax before the flame
And the earth shall open and re-open and shall hunger
for flesh
Thirsty blades shall glitter at every gate
Sharpened - blessed - and polished for slaughter

And the might of the new law shall be as vast
cataclysms
Violently tearing time and space to shreds
And the blood of the lamb shall blacken and become as
tar
Death shall stand like a mountain of power
And you and your fellow beings shall give thanks!

Lifeless rebirth - Devoured and made anew
Fleshless dominion and the blackness of burnt blood
And as a tempest of rust and moths
shall my voice boom forth
Proclaiming the gospel of A New Dawn

The coming of the Lord
The coming of the Lord
...and a World of Blades