Oh hey there!

Hello everyone! Where to start?...I used to be on a different forum, it was the first and only one I joined to be honest. I didnt post anything on it for awhile until I decided to be part of the experiment and record myself peeing in various naughty places and posted the videos on the forums. I loved the experience and kept on recording more videos but, it felt like there was something missing...the community...it was dead...couple new videos added here and there but no community to really share about anything...It just felt like I was the only one on there looking so I started wondering if I should seek a different website and then some friend (Who is also on here) told me that I should check this place out so here I am! I believe I have around 15 videos of myself so far that I can upload on here, all naughty pee videos pretty much, can't wait to post some, but before that I had a question...Is this website restricted only to girls peeing videos? Just a thought after looking at the name =/ I kinda hope not.

Welcome Wetenvious, I'm glad you decided to join the forum! Whilst we are still a very new site, I'm hopeful that you'll soon find we do have that community element you found missing on the previous forum. We're growing quite quickly and will hopefully continue to do so. Whilst the forum is mainly based around girls peeing, a sub-forum has now been created in the videos section, so feel free to upload your videos and post them in a new thread in the appropriate Male Peeing Videos area. Thanks and enjoy the site! :)