Where did you find us?

Admin

I honestly don't remember how I found the link here, though I'm sorry I didn't learn sooner as I just joined here this week!

Regardless, I feel like somehow I saw the link on the end of a video, maybe one I saw at eroprofile, and I thought "hm, maybe spam but I should type the url and go there to see just in case it might be great..." Glad I did! :D

But for sure I have never found this site in Google...

• Like 2
I honestly don't remember how I found the link here, though I'm sorry I didn't learn sooner as I just joined here this week!

Regardless, I feel like somehow I saw the link on the end of a video, maybe one I saw at eroprofile, and I thought "hm, maybe spam but I should type the url and go there to see just in case it might be great..." Glad I did! :biggrin:

But for sure I have never found this site in Google...

A warm welcome to you....am sure you'll love it here.

Awesome avatar by the way. As you can prbably tell from mine, I love avatars that represent our interests in photographic/visual form.

Thanks for the welcome. And yes I did tell my wife how erotic it was to me. We've incorporated pee play into our relationship since.

I came across this image that reminds me very much of that evening.

[ATTACH=full]21616[/ATTACH]

Welcome to the forum. And I loved hearing about your wife doing a standing pee like that. :thumbsup:

Hello All, I post and exchange views on all matters, but urology is my main passion. I found this site via a contact on FetLife. I wish this forum well, and hope that I can contribute to it.

A very warm welcome to the forum, Sally. I've already noticed a lot of your great contributions here already. :thumbsup:

Thanks Steve...It's the forum that I've been looking for, although I do like 'FetLife', which is where I found this link. I hope to make plenty of constructive and 'horny' contributions for the members XX

Never heard of FetLife.....but I have three days off starting today so will definitely get around to taking a look.

Thanks Steve...It's the forum that I've been looking for, although I do like 'FetLife', which is where I found this link. I hope to make plenty of constructive and 'horny' contributions for the members XX

I'm on FetLife, too, Sally, but WGP is MUCH more of what I'm looking for!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw an ad for the site after a video I was watching ended. It said something to the effect of "like to watch girls pee? You are NOT alone". I am happy to learn that I am not alone. After a few minutes of glancing around the site I already feel less guilty about my fetish. Sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong with me so thanks to everyone here for making feel comfortable and normal.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Once again, thanks for all the responses. It's helpful (and interesting) to know how you all got here. Welcome to you all! As always, feel free to message me if you have any questions about using the site. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Googled this Magic Word that I've been thinking of from time to time.

Luckily found you on last page.

Feel it will be interesting to bee here!

Welcome to the site, benar! What's the Magic Word? :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...