Where did you find us?

Admin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I luckly came across this fantastic site by just surfing. ...im brand new on here but have plenty of golden action to share....hope to meet lots of new peepee friends....Jimmijamm

Welcome aboard.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jaypee
Please share with us how you actually found this website. Whilst this will be handy to know from a research and promotional perspective, I'm also just curious how you all came across this site. :)

Let me know,

thanks!

On duckduckgo I was looking for pee fun, and clicked on your link.

Please share with us how you actually found this website. Whilst this will be handy to know from a research and promotional perspective, I'm also just curious how you all came across this site. :)

Let me know,

thanks!

Hi! I was actually searching for the following: "high power hissy pee vid" and it came up with the usual matches but there was a new one for me -- and it took me to your site and a story about a high power business woman ! It was about pissing on the carpet and was very erotic, but when i explored the rest of your website I thought it was fantastic! My favourite video is Real Peeing In The Toilet - this must be one of the best compilations I've ever seen!

I was searching naughty carpet pee in google and came across desperate carpet peeing forums with a link that sent me to this site I I started to explore the site when I was asked to make free profile for full site and well here I am and very pleased with this site/app almost 100% would be 110% if could. Find some ppl from ottawa ontario area but I haven't been so lucky yet I still enjoy the content so as long as its up and running I will continue to enjoy all u have to offer thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Let me know,

thanks!

To be honest I was just typing in random pee searches on google and this came up. Sure glad it did!

• 1 month later...

Let me know,

thanks!

Hi all

I saw a link om project experience and here I am! Looking forward to getting to know you all and the site

• 3 weeks later...