Where did you find us?

Admin

Good ol' google search engine. I don't remember the phrase I used but it was along the lines of advise for a girl bringing this up to a guy.

Ah, interesting to hear we're getting picked up for phrases like that. Thanks for letting me know and welcome to the site. There's been discussion of 'telling partners' about this interest before, but feel free to make a new thread about it in the Pee Talk section if you want some more opinions. :)

Please share how you actually found this website. Whilst this will be handy to know from a research and promotional perspective, I'm also just curious how you all came across this site. :)

Let me know,

thanks!

peesearch.net forums

Please share how you actually found this website. Whilst this will be handy to know from a research and promotional perspective, I'm also just curious how you all came across this site. :)

I found you during an internet search for peeing girls - lucky me!

thanks!

how do I do that - I am a technical dunderhead with a pee fetish lol

Haha, no problem, everyone has to start somewhere. On the main page, if you click on 'Introductions', you should see a button that says 'Post New Thread' towards the top right hand corner of the page. If you press this, you can make an introduction thread for yourself. This site is setup as a forum, meaning it's all about posting. You've just made your first 2 posts, and creating a thread isn't much different. Let me know how you get on so I can perhaps be of better assistance.

Thanks for joining anyway, it's great to have you here.